View previous topic :: View next topic  
Descoteaux_Bellerose

re: HAAAAIIII! Kiki here!

Hello I'm Descoteaux Bellerose.  Some of you might be wondering what's up with the name but that's who I am though mayhaps not what I am.  I am the player of Kikimonoyaku, a term of Ninjutsu (Not Naruto) that depicts an individual or individuals who commit to the time of silently watching, waiting, and listening.  In short or under a more simplified way of saying, "He who watches silently" or so as far as I ended up learning when trying to find out what the name meant.   When I first came upon the name it was not through the internet, books, studies, or anything but instead a dream.  Now I know dreams have no real offering of voice but for five nights I had the same dream and the memory of one calling the name.  Kikimono.

Not understanding this I looked into it and found a guide of studies for ninja which was actually before the ninja skill was erased.  The acts of individuals who could hide and watch with the silence of naught.  Around this time I was also struggling with a certain situation caused by someone who had caused trouble in one of my guilds named Paradox.  They had taken over and ruined sadly enough not just my good name but the name of many teachers in that guild (Teachers because the guild was focused on training new players back when it was also a slightly bigger pain to gain levels).  I took to the name well and in time deleted my main, created a list of alts each pertaining to their own skill sets be they dual gunner, ninja, bards, alchemist, magi, and in time adapted each of the styles to mixtures without pre-builds as most rely on to invest in the skills on Kikimono.

Since these old days I've been in a lot of places, done many generations, but never had the beginner benefits due to having had a 1k+ Character in the past.  As such at the time of this posting I am only level 1k but with having mastered multiple skills and repeatedly reset skills through tradable pills, event pills, and nx pills, I've gotten almost 4k in ap despite exploration being a total of 161.  I don't hit hard, and I've never really been much of a hard core player needing or even wanting to be the best at everything.  Having been a 5k back when it was hard to achieve even 2k in total levels I know well enough what it's like and am pretty chill on either end.  If I achieve that kind of total level again it'll be fanastic sure but not needed.

Hopefully that helps you guys learn a little more about me.  Beyond this I'm not a normal guy who loves videogames, loves his girl, and loves life.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all as individuals, working with you and chatting in this fun virtual world of ours.  Also remember to type 707 if you read all of this cluster of words.  As well as DYE if you remember back when they used to hand out dyes for free once in a while using a daily "Roulette" Wheel that you spun.  This also being back when you also got 3 free Nao stones daily.  Just a bit of wondering all in all.

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: HAAAAIIII! Kiki here!

lol hello. Welcome to Visions! I look forward to getting to know more about your ninja stalking ways.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: