View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: [Event] Question Game

Question Game

Hey!

I thought of an idea that might be fun to play. We'll see how it goes! Basically this event will reward two winners. One for asking the best question, and one for giving the best answer to a question. The reward will be NX, items, or gold worth 20k or 8 mil~.

The following are the instructions for the event. The event will start with a question. Anyone is allowed to answer that question. When a person answers that question, they will need to ask a question for someone else to answer. Again, anyone would be able to answer that question and then they will make their own question. It will be a perceptual loop until the event ends.

I'd like to try the first instance of this event within our general forums. Keep in mind that this forum is visible to the public so retrain from sharing anything too personal for now. I'd like to start the event in a few days after everyone is clear with the rules. We may do a test run before the actualy event, but here is an example of how it may go.

Cyril: You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?

Lucky: Yes because that child is not mine. etc..

Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?

Rellak: No I wouldn't That would kill me.

What is the best compliment you ever received?

And so on...

In the situation where more than one person answers the same question, since there will be more than one question created for the next person, the next person may choose one of the questions to answer. Participants are free to answer as much questions as they would like but you cannot answer your own question.

I'll participate even though I'm hosting it. I just can't win the event though lol. Let me know if you have any questions!

You figure out that the meaning of life truly is 42 and that everything else is a waste of numerals, do you share the discovery and be deemed insane or hide it and watch the world BURN?

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

RellakTheGreen wrote:

You figure out that the meaning of life truly is 42 and that everything else is a waste of numerals, do you share the discovery and be deemed insane or hide it and watch the world BURN?

lol yup you got the idea. I think we can actually try a dry run tomorrow. Hopefully we get at least a few people to participate xD

oh i thought we were starting and got excited.....

RellakTheGreen

oh i thought we were starting and got excited.....

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Hey guys, we'll end this event on March 1, 2017. So we'll give this a week more.

Council Member

Awarded:

Congratulations to Rellak for winning the first Question game! He received 20k NX! :)

I'm looking forward to more participation for the next events!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: