View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: Future Projects

Hey guys,

I was wondering what kinds things you'd like to have in the guild. These are just so we have more fun whenever we do play Mabinogi or on our website haha. Let's brainstorm on some fun projects we can work on together.

I've done some work on the widgets we have at our site. I hope some people has found them useful at least lol. I am moving on to creating a song. I've made instrumentals in the past but have never done songs with lyrics so this is a fun challenge for me. I'm hoping the song will promote Mabinogi and our guild.

Other ideas that come to mind are:

• Rework Visions' Theme song
  • Monthly Guild Events

I have some other crazy ideas in mind too that I can't share yet lol. But ya let me know if you have some thoughts!

re: Future Projects

Hmm, small events are always fun ^^.

Maybe we can utilize the calendar to plan casual meet ups and dungeon runs in game.

Be cool to bring back the bonfires of old and some good old dungeon prowling.

Doesn't have to be a weekly thing, just events here and there for people to plan on a week or more in advance.  ^^

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum