It's Bad and should be burned with fire
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Redluster15
Legacy Member

re: [Redluster Programs] The Mabinogi Squire Conversation Traker

Hey Everyone,

Today I would like to announce a Program i spent a few hours the other day(4/24/2016) making.

Mabi. Squire Tracker 

This is a vary simple program i made (not really) to help you keep track of those conversations.

Knowing this program is just freshly made test with it as much as you want and DO NOTE

I AN NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM CRASHING YOUR COMPUTER! so do not complain to me saying that 

I made this to screw up computers because i did not i made this to help with the squires.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lo4b6cm93dh6d7c/Mabinogi+Squire+Tracker.zip

USE AT YOUR OWN DISCREPANCY.

If you have problems and you want to revert the program back to defaults set the numbers and time in the 

SaveTEXT_DO_NOT_MESS_WITH_ME.txt all to 0 that will revert it all back to default there should be a

TOTAL of 12 0's any less and the program will crash or not load.

Thank you and hope this helps.

KNOWN BUGS:

1.) Saving relaunching and then pressing Rember Causes the SaveTEXT_DO_NOT_MESS_WITH_ME.txt to be wiped.

To avoid this just do not save the program auto saves every time you press the next conversation button or type in a new start number.

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: [Redluster Programs] The Mabinogi Squire Conversation Traker

Hey Red,

This is a helpful program.

Like I mentioned a few days ago though, instead of doing "First Conversation number", have the filed as the "Conversation Number" instead that updates whenever a new "next conversation" is generated. This way users receive feedback on which sequence they currently are and they can manually change the sequence number if they need to make any minor corrections to keep going.

Can't wait to hear more progress on this! :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: