View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

re: foxegirl's 20th birthday Wishlist. May 7th

so my birthday is coming up soon on May 7th. and i wanted to put out my Birthday wishlist. now you guys dont all have to get me anything. but if you wish you get a gift yourself or all pitch in for something together you can. im not asking for much really just a few possible items. ill be leaving links to them too.

foxegirl's Wishlist.

gold.

NX (any amount really) 

Royal knight Armor (Royal Knight Armor.)

Wiggling Kitsune headband (Wiggling Kitsune Headband)

Odd Kitty shoes (F) (Odd Kitty Shoes (F))

again i you dont have to get me anything but if youd like to your free to do so. but it would be greatly appreciated and helpful.

even tho i already have the ears(wiggling kitsune Headband) and the Paws(Odd kitty shoes (F) )i need a second pair for my alt char to make her look just like my main but for being a Red fox.

i would say this tho if any of you are choosing to full buy me one of the items. (armor,ears,paws) you should let the rest of the guild know what your getting so they dont go and waste their gold or send something i already am getting from a another member. the Gold and Nx are fine if you want to send multiple but id hate for 2 members to be spending their gold on Odd kitty shoes each and then finding out i only needed 1 pair thus you ended up wasting your money.

a thank you ahead of time to all of you who wish me a Happy birthday on May 7th and a major thank you for any gifts you may give me :3

P.S if you going let others know what you got me do it in the guild chat when im not on. these are my following chars in the guild.

foxegirl

foxeyelf

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum