View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: What other games do you play right now?

I know a lot of us probably play or played other games recently. Feel free to share some of the games you also play. Maybe we can play together outside of Mabinogi lol.

For me the games I've play recently are:

Hearthstone - I play casually when I get the time. I like playing as priest, paladin, or warlock.

Starcraft II - Was a Masters Terran player for 20 seasons~ lol. But because I haven't played in awhile I think I'm struggling at diamond league right now xD

Natural Selection 2 - I find that I am actually a pretty good shooter when it comes to short to mid range combat. Unfortunately I am terrible at long distances haha. I like this game because it has a lot of short-mid ranged combat and playing aliens is awesome too. I'm a better commander than a soldier though. I like to direct my team on what to do to win. The community is small and I used to be known as one of the few good players around.

I still play these games sometimes. I don't mind playing more of them if you guys happen to play too haha.

Recently lots of Mabinogi but I do play LoL(league of legends) occasionally. I usually play at an internet cafe so when I do long in I would play for at least 4 hours minimum lol... My best role is Jungler but I can play other roles too....Except for mid lane I suck with any mid-laner .I got crappy stats atm haven't been playing enough league..but I do play good as team so tons of assist and what nots... My most recent games are very terrible tho if you guys want to check it out my

IGN: I see ur butt

lolking stats http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23438436#profile

If you guys do want to play with me just let me know days ahead and I can prepay a time block :P

hmm... I also play some Clash of clans on my phone haha thats about it

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

oo I used to play Clash of Clans. But then it got boring lol. I've actually played a lot of games in Steam too. I generally like RTS, FPS, and RPG games. If you played some on Steam chances are I probably played them too! =P

Cyril0321 wrote:

oo I used to play Clash of Clans. But then it got boring lol. I've actually played a lot of games in Steam too. I generally like RTS, FPS, and RPG games. If you played some on Steam chances are I probably played them too! =P

Clash of Clans is like one of those waiting room games lol... I just started recently again because my cousin wanted me to help out with his clan. xD I used to play Fps games also! the ones with no ADS other then a sniper I don't remember the name... lol But I doubt my net or computer can handle it now.... meh such a downgrade from old pc...When I did had my gaming computer I was getting in to SC2... alot of league and was eventually gonna start playing CS with some friends but plans changed xD Only game I have on steam is L4d2? and Don't starve together since a friend shared it with me. oh there is some other nexon games I used to play Vindictus, Dungeon fighters, and Dragon nest but don't play anymore...

Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Well once it's released i'll be playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Fates!

Photobucket
Definitely Not Lucky13
Council Member

Falmosta wrote:

Well once it's released i'll be playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Fates!

Oh man I SOLD MY 3DS!!!! T_T now I am having mega regrets

-Sprite

Awarded:

Battle.net acc

Sprite#1157

Ah I played Hearthstone too but I sorta stopped cause I got bored and after taking a break I had no idea what the meta was nor which cards to use so ya that happened, but I still don't mind playing against other people as long as you guys don't mind vsing someone who has super old meta decks/ decks that are not even competitively viable. I'm more casual than the normal casuals when it comes to hearthstone.

Hmm I don't think I'm actively playing any game other than mabi right now so until overwatch is out that probably won't change. I still have my league of legends acc, a dota 2 acc, and I have played a ton of tf2 though so I don't mind playing with anyone if they want to although I haven't played in a long time.

For league I main adc and my favorite champ is twitch as for Hearthstone I really really really like playing as priest due to the randomness of some cards.

Also Cyril Natural Selection 2's learning curve is insane omg I tried playing Aliens side and I had no idea what I was doing.

I am very much in favor of playing games together outside of mabi even if I'm not an expert at the game.

Aelita1
The Noisy Kid

re: my kind of games

here is a simple organized list of what i play

- mabinogi (odviously)

- starcraft

-need for speed underwear

-garrys mod

-warframe

-kerbal space program

-alien isolation

and a few others

-Sprite

Awarded:

Overwatch Closed Beta Back in Action February 9

http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/blog/20008200/overwatch-closed-beta-back-in-action-february-9-2-3-2016

Steel56
Legacy Member

I'll definitely be playing a lot of Fates as well but for lucky's reference thought I'd throw out that I also play LoL. I also main adc as well but I prefer playing Caitlyn, graves, and Jhin atm. 

Edit: Forgot to mention I also play Go on the KGS (Kisedo Go Server) client. If anyone is interested in that or plays already my username on there is Ryrii.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum