View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: Dreams Application

Hello,

I hope this is not too dramatic but I'm just leaving a message here to say that I have recently applied to Dreams. I know a lot has changed and it probably does not matter anymore but I can't help but feel I am still betraying some of you by doing this. Please understand that I'm only longing to be part of another community again now that I am back.

I've made a song for them. Which I actually feel reflects their story. =P

You can listen to it here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-jJ926xQ1XrZWJJYk1RZC0tbjA/view?usp=sharing

I feel like people perceive Dreams like the night. Some people like the night but others may see it shrouded in darkness so they fear it. Everyone will agree though if people look more closely, they will find it is actually very beautiful inside this darkness. I tried to capture this on my music.

Anyway, I'll see how my application goes and I can update you guys if anything. Things may change but my friendship stays the same. You can still count on me to lurk these forums every now and then lol.

Council Member

Awarded:

lol ofcourse another thought has crossed my mind. What if we just bring Visions back? I don't really mind that actually, but I don't know how many people are still around to support this. And if we are bringing Visions back, we'll need leadership that's updated with the game. Something I can't do because I am just coming back to Mabi and I am no longer the strong player I used to be. I'm pretty much very dependent.

Council Member

Awarded:

Well so I realized that I can't really get back to Mabinogi so I guess I am quitting again and I withdrew my application in Dreams.

Things are just so different now and I do not feel the same purpose I once had.

Oh well. I might still be lurking these forums every now and then. Maybe some of you guys can do better. I like how this place is like a gravestone that I visit every once in awhile. =P

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum