View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
-Sprite

Awarded:

re: How is everyone?

Cyril0321 wrote:
blah blah blah

Mabinogi 2 looks a lot like Vindictus.

And about the images thing... well that sucks cause I was gunna do a 3 screenshot combo that had huge letters on the screen shot saying Sprite wuz here. Whatever might as well show the people that missed out on this.

Oh and I don't use mods so those glowing electric hammers are actually like that in game.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Sophia00
The Goddess of Randomness

I bet Vindi was just a test run for Nexon to see if people would probably spend more money and it seems that it was a success. i would try out Mabi 2 though, especially the Arena part of it, it seems really fun :o.

Photobucket
Boo!
-Sprite

Awarded:

I totally forgot and missed seeing the end of the world today. Anybody have pics of the end of the world?

foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

omg im starting to regret coming back to the website being here is bringing back too many memories how has everyone been ive missed everyone so much exspecially cyril saya gibby yuki and everyone else. i think we should try and get in contact with cyril and get visions back up and going get everyone back

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

-Sprite

Awarded:

Hey again everyone just wanted to let any other nibs that are still alive to check this out.

http://mabination.com/threads/65998-KR-JP-TW-Update-Black-Dragon-New-Prem-Card-Vocaloid

Anti cp title that comes with this lame character card.

Also vocaloid character cards... possibly...

Also guns

Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

HI GUYS

(I play gw2 now :X)

Emissary256

Guise.

So I'm a little surprised to see that there are people still posting here (Sprite especially). How many of you are still playing the game or even have it patched? Currently I have barely any interest to actually log onto mabi, but I'm now potentially reconsidering.

So this is more relevant to the kids who were in Ascend: apparently Frogstar is playing Mabinogi again and this could potentially be pretty entertaining. The thing is I don't have it in me to play anymore MMO RPGs especially mabi, but I'm conflicted a little bit since this person was pretty fun to talk to. What do?

>guns

Perfect accuracy on anything that's "vaguely" a ranged weapon? I wish range would get something that cool. Are elves the only ones that can do two shots like what was shown for "basic attacks" or can humans do it to? I wouldn't be surprised if Devcat let that remain unique to elves even with guns though.
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

I would be happy to play mabi again as long as it's not owned by nexon. I don't see that coming soon :C

Tell Frogstar I said hi and that she may see some green every once in a blue moon.

(Incarne)
Legacy Member

Heyyyy guys ;-; I miss you all~

If you wanna keep in touch, add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/fabian.willis.9

How have you guys been? Has anyone heard from cyril? I can't stop coming back to this site because this was the best guild I ever been in , I just cant go back to mabi.

Now that I look at it, our guild was kinda like Fairy Tail, and Cyril was like Erza, really strict, could be really nice when she wanted to, but then also the strongest in our guild :3

(Incarne)
Legacy Member

By the way, if anyone still comes here, does anyone have the wii u?

MMLink
Legacy Member

Gibs, you're missing out on the St. Patty's Day Event. all the green-colored equipment seems right up your alley.

I have an olive green setup XD The Patty's Day Event doesn't match me anymore

DJSulfrus
The Last Giant Descendant

I've been here the entire time, the issue is, I've been lazy about making any posts. But I suppose that's not a good habit of mine. For the most part, I'm available for contact (info can be provided upon request) but the thing is, I can't promise that I'll be the one starting most of the conversations. I have a tendency to not speak first. Probably because I have come to the conclusion that I don't know what interests people, and it doesn't really matter to me what you're interested in as far as keeping my interest in a conversation.
DJSulfrus
The Last Giant Descendant

I'm on Skype as DJSulfrus, probably need to login to that more often, but that's probably the easiest method of contact as of right now. I have a Twitter @DJ_Sulfrus if you use that for some reason, I also have Facebook. Not sure how to link people to that, but I have it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum