View previous topic :: View next topic  
♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

re: Dreams. (NO NOT THE GUILD)

Ok hear me out! About two years ago I had this werid ass dream that is now in my book. I won't tell you what it's about cuz then I'd be giving some of my book away but I will tell you when that part is posted. Anyway! I can tell you a bit about it without giving the scene away. I was everyone and no one. All I can say, but the thing is I never would expect my mind to somehow put that in the story!! Have you guys ever had that happen to you before?? This is one of the first times happening. I hated to write and I didn't even know about wattpad then!! It's so werid!!

Ok here's another one I had a few nights ago that has nothing to do with my book and such. It was like Dragon Nest but it was real life (Werid right?) Anyway, I went to this dungeon portal and it was like a arena, but the enemy could capture you and such!! and you have to follow your capture-ee (Yea ik. I mean the person who got you) around. but when you first go in you face monsters (well ppl playing them) and they throw spools at you. I chould have sworn I felt them hit me!! I had a headach and woke up before I got to do any real damage... BUT I DID USE PLASIC DAGGERS TO 'KILL' THE MONSTERS LOL!! But I don't remember much more of that.

Ok same questions Has any of these thngs ever happened to you?? Have you but never thought about it? ALSO! Has any of this happened recently??

Oh Btw mah book doing good already!!! I really want yall to check it out!! I'm uplaoding it sometime today or tomorrow when ever I get Chap 4 done. Started it late last night. ANYWAY Link--> http://www.wattpad.com/1958530-the-emo-badass

Photobucket
BloodEternity

I had a really fucked up dream once
I had my body impaled onto the roof of the living room, but for some reason, the living room was a lot larger than it used to be. I tried moving around, but my limbs wouldn't budge and neither would my head- in fact, all I was able to do was look downwards. Below me, I saw my parents and my friends, and a bunch of disfigured humanoid beings. But something was different about the room I was in- it was the floor dyed in crimson. It didn't take long for me to notice that I was forced to witness the brutal rape and murder of my friends and my family. I tried to shout or say something, but even though I heard myself say it, it was as if my words were left unheard. By the time my entire floor was covered completely in dissembled corpses, semen, and blood with not one normal human left standing, my vision became blurry as everything faded into pure white. As I opened my eyes, I find myself on my bed with the sunlight glaring down straight at me. And when I left my room to see my parents safely in their bed, I felt very much relieved.
Fucked up dreams. I don't like them.

MMLink
Legacy Member

I have a re-occurring dream involving everyone being turned into vampires. In the end, my dad converts me.

I have no idea what the hell its supposed to mean.

Awarded:

I usually have weird dreams. I do have dreams actually I get bite by a vampire. Or I am the vampire and bite someone. I do remember last dream i bite Fal in my dream. However, I been having dreams lately about Fal and I wedding. But our wedding is in March 24.

MMLink wrote:
I have a re-occurring dream involving everyone being turned into vampires. In the end, my dad converts me.

I have no idea what the hell its supposed to mean.

It means you have a very strong father-complex and you have vampire fetishes. o_O

♥ Saya ♥

Awarded:

Really? You guys dream vampires while I dream werewolfs. What the hell is wrong with us?!? LOL!

Blood are you saying link has daddy issues??

Photobucket
AkaOkami
The Daydreamer

Am I the only one that has dreams about anime T.T;;

Can't even remember what I dream about most of the time :/

I must be the only one to dream about fish and gravity defying water :/

♥ Saya ♥

Awarded:

Healing Gibby wrote:

every felt like you were floating when you wake up?? I have. !

Photobucket
BloodEternity

♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
Healing Gibby wrote:

every felt like you were floating when you wake up?? I have. !

I feel dead when I wake up- each and every day I have school on.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum