View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

re: G14 S? Patch Notes

Well, I just finished watching a walkthrough for Portal 2 single player and spuddenly realized update was... while I was watching Portal 2. So, I guess while I wait for the last hour or two I'll slap some patch notes down for yall since Nexon is kinda doing their own thing once again. Here ya go:

Maintenance has been extended by 1 hour. We are experiencing networking issues that are preventing us from testing a few key features. Thank you for your patience.

=========================

Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled update on all game servers on April 26th. This is to perform the Romeo and Juliet game update. During this period, Mabinogi will be unavailable. Game maintenance will last approximately 5 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

-Time-
Pacific: 10:00 PM ~ 3:00 AM, Tuesday, April 26th, 2011
Eastern: 1:00 AM ~ 6:00 AM, Wednesday, April 27th, 2011

-Game Notes-

• The Romeo and Juliet update will arrive on April 27th! Experience one of the most tragic love stories ever told right here in Mabinogi.
• A new weapon is being added, the powerful Lance. Coming with new powerful new abilities, the lance is great new weapon to get acquainted with!
• It takes hard work to build a home. Get to work on yours with the brand new Homestead system!
• Want MORE information coming with Romeo and Juliet? Check out the latest Erinn Walker!
• Secret Character Cards will be going off-sale.
• Knight Wing Plate Character Cards (without a secret box) will be going on sale.
• The Sunburst Shire, Ethereal Mist War Horse, and Nightshade Mustang will be going on sale.
• Two new premium human male hairstyles will be available: Keith Hair and Hans Hair.
• Two new premium human female hairstyles will be available: Cliona Hair and Lileas Hair.
• Two new premium human eye styles will be available: Keith, Hans, Lileas, and Ophelia Eyes.
• The World Map has been revamped and also shows the player's current location.
• The following skills can now be ranked to Rank 1: Charge, Ice Shield, Fire Shield, Lightning Shield, Natural Shield, Handicraft, Taming Wild Animals, Sand Burst, Wind Blast, Synthesis, and Fragmentation.
• Composing can now be ranked to Rank 5.
• First Aid can now be ranked to Rank 6.
• Musical Knowledge can now be ranked to Rank 4.
• Type S weapon upgrades have been changed to 6.

Skill Rebalancing

•Windmill Skill training method has been modified.
•Refining Skill training EXP has been increased.
•Alchemy Mastery Skill training EXP and method has been modified.
•Fishing Skill training EXP has been increased.
•Playing Instrument Skill training method has been modified.
•Potion Making Skill training EXP has been increased.
•Weaving Skill training EXP has been increased.

I know Fishing, WM, Refine, and AM were getting rebalanced, but this is the first I've heard of Weaving, Playing Instrument, or Potion Making changing much less straight being made easier in most of those cases! So, its safe to say from the new hairstyle and eyes, plus the skill changes that we're at least in G14S2 now. Doesn't appear to be any changes from S3 in there sadly. They might be saving it for a S3+4 update later, but least it isn't just season 1!
Tamaya~
Legacy Member

ik
BloodEternity

. . . skill re-balancing F-T-W!!~

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: