Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryohe..is..hungry
Legacy Member

re: Housing

Hi everyone I don't go on guild website much and do try my best to see where things are but I am having a hard time trying to find housing services in forums ahaha that or I am looking at the wrong place.

Case and Point:
I was wondering who has housing services and if they are able to help me sell some of my junk/stuff.

Colin Plate Gaunts
Droopy shoes(M only)
Birnam Gloves
Expensive-Looking life basic leather armor

:3 feel free to correct me if I have posted this in the wrong forum nib-forum-er here
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: Housing

Ryohe I can sell those for you. But I'm taking a portion of the profit for my dividend and to pay for taxes! =P

Remember to keep track of the things I'm selling for you too, so that we don't forget!

I'll typically take around 15% of the sales price. So as an example if something sells for 1 mil, I'm giving you back 850k as a cheque. Which I think is reasonable because it's 10% tax to transfer to bank and 5% to make a cheque! xD

The breakdown of the 150k I'm keeping would be the following
85k to pay fee to transfer
42.5k to pay fee to make check
22.5k share for me

If you agree to this, I don't mind selling for you! Happy

re: Yes ma'am!

i do so agree :D its a fair business trade i was going to ask about the details on transactions but thats spot on! alritey

HAappy awsum bday cy cy :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum