View previous topic :: View next topic  
♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

re: Another Nao Story... Dream

Ok i worked hard on this so no hatin' Positve feedback only please D;
=======================
Part 1

Nao had a dream; she had been thrown off the soul stream. Nao looked like she did before she went to live in the soul stream. Everyone ignored her since she looked new. She went around Tir trying to find someone who wouldn't ingore her. She found him, his name was Duncan.

He invited her into his house. She told him she was Nao but he didn't believe her. She told him she knew one of his deepest secrets, he yet to believe her. Nao got very close to his face saying "I know where you got that "big" blue bird out there in the tree." Nao sounded very serious.

Duncan started laughing so hard he teared up. After he was done laughing he looked at Nao and said "If you were really Nao you would be tall and have your owls with you." Nao looked hard at him then finally said, "Your right I would have my owls with me." She paused for a minute then continued; "If you don't believe me fine. But, I know you sent your brother to TNN for that bird that doesn't exist here. I know that bird didn't come from this world, IT DID NOT COME FROM ERRIN! IT CAME FROM TNN!!" nao started to get flustered and her face was red.

Duncan stared at Nao then took a deep breath, and started to say, "I know sending my brother Dougal to TNN was wrong, but it was the only way to get this beautiful creature back here. I craved her eggs after she kindly gave me some seeing I was hungry and hurt after ventureing to TNN." Duncan sighed and looked like he was going to cry. "If only i could bring him back, I've tried before but the barriers kept him from leaveing."

Duncan started to cry when Nao's cat came in. "Dev! Hi sweetie! How are you?!" Nao said to the cat happingly. Duncan wiping his tears saying "He won't talk, he will only talk to me and his "mother" Nao." Dev looked at Duncan saying "Who the hell do you think that is? Why do you act like mother isn't here?" Dev hissed at Duncan then jumped into Nao's lap and purred. Duncan was in shock, he stared at Nao as she smirked at him. Duncan was about to say something, then Nao removed Dev from her lap, got up and left.

Once Nao left Dunan's house she went to see Tarlach. However, she was stopped by her own barrier. She knew she couldn't take the barrier down or too many new players would get though. She raised her stats so she could go though. She went to Tarlach to find him in his bear form, she frowned. Nao forgot she had cursed him after breaking her heart. She waited til night. As it became increasingly cold she found herself half passed out and Tarlach holding her to keep her warm.

Tarlach broke the silence between them and said "Why did you come here? I thought you hated me." Nao frowned at him and said "I was kicked out of the soul stream. I don't know why I was either." Tarlach stuidied her face for a moment, finally he said "I know why you were "kicked" ouy of the soul steam..." Nao looked at him and said "What's with the quotes around kicked?" "I requested you to come." Repiled Tarlach.

Nao started to look furious at Tarlach and she called her owls to take her home. Tarlach grabbed her arm kiss her. Nao slapped him and Tarlach's face went red He was about to ask her why she did it but Nao left before he could. Nao back at home took a warm bath, then went to sleep.

Nao woke up from her crazy dream to find she wasn't the only one to sleep in her bed last night. She grabbed her robe from her dresser and found a man in her living room watching t.v. Nao stares at the back of the man's head for a moment then realizes who it is... "Oh my.... What the hell happened last night...!?!?" Nao said to herself. She quitely goes back to her room and shuts the door. Nao was in shock, She couldn't believe what just happened.

She gathers herself together and slowly gets dressed. She felt confindent; she went to open the door but flaked out. Nao tried ten times more. On the 12th time she finally opened the door. Nao found the man sleeping. She frowned to herself and said "What kind of guy goes to someone's house, stay the night, leaves her alone in the bed then falls asleep in her living room?"

Nao sliently walks over to him and softly says "Tarlach?" He doesn't answer. Nao sighs and smacks Tarlach acrossed his sleeping face. Tarlach wakes up and screams, "OW!! What the hell was that for!?!?" Nao just stares down at him looking angry then says "Leave." He just stares at her. Nao, looking even more mad, she screams "GET THE HELL OUTTA MY HOUSE!!" Tarlach obey's and leaves. They never see each other again.

Part 2

Weeks later everything was back to normal. Tarlach was back to his transfroming from bear to human and back again. Along with helping their people. Nao was back to watching over her world and rebirthing the people that lived in it. Duncan went back to his normal routine with finding people to help with lost villagers. When everyone was asleep, Nao would come down once a week to duncans house to vist Dev. Since he wanted to see her every week since her untimely vist. Nao did as Dev wanted to keep him out of trouble.

One week Nao never came to vist Dev. He started to act up by bothering people while they were sleeping. Dev tried get Nao to come vist as the weeks pasted, but Nao never did show up. Nao was dealing with her own issues. Instead of spending time with Dav she was trying to get her weight down. Nao can't understand why she is gaining weight. Nao mentally made a list of food she had been eatting but they were all healthy. Nao couldn't put her finger on it. She didn't understand why only her stomach was growing, while, nothing else was.

As Nao was mentally talking to herself she felt like somethng kicked her from inside. Nao quickly summoned Manus to her side to check her over. Manus examined her for a good hour before he came to a conclustion. He sighed and took a moment, he looked a Nao like she was sick. Nao looked at him with worry in her eyes the said "What's wrong? Am I going to die!?" Manus studied her face for a moment, then took a deep breath.

Manus the said "I don't... I honstly don't know how to say this.." "Say what?!" Nao replied quickly with fear filling her eyes. Manus looked at her with hesitation then said "Nao... Honey your preg..." He took a deep breath "Nao your pregnant..." Nao stared at Manus in shock. "I'm what... How... I haven'even..." Nao said then stopped dead in her tracks and anger came into her eyes "Tarlach.. I'm going to kill him!!!" Manus was frightened by Nao. Nao turned to him and smiled then said "Thank you. You may go." Manus left and Nao started to cry.

Nao summoned Dev to her side, he looked at Nao crying and knew he needed to say sorry to everyone he bugged. Nao sobbing on her bed with Dev beside her, as she peacefully pets him. Nao soon fell asleep and the next morring Dev was still with her. She softly petted him and he purred, Nao knew she had to send him home. Once Dev was back at Duncan's she sent a owl to Tarlach with a message saying "Your little stunt go me pregnant, if I see you I'll kill you." Tarlach replied to Nao, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, I just love you so much." Nao still wanted to kill him as she read it. Nao wished this didn't happen she was stripped of her duties as a goddess.

As months went by, Nao became more and more bored. Nao grew bigger and offten visted Duncan to help out around his house and to vist Dev. Nao bored, was sighing just about every five minutes. Nao kept telling herself she wished this had never happened. She wanted her people... She wanted her duties back but, the others gods and goddess had to keep this quite and away from the people. They were worried the people would try to have a child of their own and then there would be a baby crisis on their hands.

As Nao stared out Duncan's window she suddenly felt pain thoughout he stomach, she cried "Ow!!!" Soon after that she felt something wet. After that Nao quickly went to the gods since they seemed to know what was happening to her. They put her in a room that seemed to be the cleanest in the world Nao thought. The gods came in with odd looking clothes or suits on and told Nao what she needed to do; she did as they said. Nao suddenly passed out.

As nao started to come around she was unaware what had happened before she passed out.Morrighan Came in with two little baskets and handed them to Nao and smiled at her. Nao peeked into the baskets to find two little babies squriming. One was wrapped in a blue blanket and the other wrapped in a pink blanket.

As Nao plesantly watched the babies squirm in the baskets Talach came in and said "They need names Nao, They're your babies." Nao looked at Tarlach and said "What... What do you mean?" He smiled and her then said "What do you mean, what do I mean? You gave brith to them. Do you not remember?" "No I don't... Tarlach what do you mean I gave birth?" Nao replied. "Nao your cute when you clueless." Tarlach said smileing.

Tarlach explained to Nao she was the last baby to be born and after she was born the gods made everyone unable to have childern. Since after all, there was many babies and too little adults to teach them all. They just forgot to make Nao unable. Nao stared at Tarlach then turned to the babies and said "Eabha and Alexina." Tarlach looked at Nao and said "What? What did you say?" Nao repeated herself "Eabha and Alexina. Thats what their names are. The boy is Eabha and the girl Alexina."
=============================
Ok u better enjoy it. it took my 2 hours to type this. this story was outta pure boredom in class so dont judge :/

There updated! finally... xD idk if ill continue after this. only if u guys want me too.

Last edited by ♥ Saya ♥ on 2011/03/19 21:33; edited 5 times in total

Photobucket
~Kabob~
Master Noobis

*Judges*
I have reached a Verdict!
XD!
Then, Nao got pregnant and Kabob was born.
Good story, should be longer, and should have typos fixed...besides that I liked it for the short story it was.
Good Job!

The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

That was REALLY good. Grammar mistakes here and there but I loved it. Although...I'm usually all about the happy endings/sad endings. xD I felt like that was a HUGE cliffhanger. >3< And thank you for that "poofie" almost-ending ;)

kabuto12321 wrote:
*Judges*
I have reached a Verdict!
XD!
Then, Nao got pregnant and Kabob was born.
Good story, should be longer, and should have typos fixed...besides that I liked it for the short story it was.
Good Job!
No, this is good for Saya.

I'm just glad to see non-text talk. XD!!
-- Good story btw --

Awarded:

mm i have chosen i will expan it some idk how much. ill write when i can this weekthen post friday/saturday
===================================
fixed typos anymore left?

Photobucket
♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

There its updated!!! told you it was more this time if u was lisening in the guild chat Happy

Photobucket
~Kabob~
Master Noobis

re: Re: Another Nao Story... Dream

♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
Nao was dealing with her own issues. Instead of spending time with Dav she was trying to get her weight down. Nao can't understand why she is gaining weight. Nao mentally made a list of food she had been eatting but they were all healthy. Nao couldn't put her finger on it. She didn't understand why only her stomach was growing, while, nothing else was.

I LOL'D SO HARD! I almost dropped my laptop! XDD
*hasn't even finished yet*
*finished*
"The bot is Eabha and the girl Alexina." o_o Eabha is a bot mwahaha...
Aw, you fixed it. :c

Last edited by ~Kabob~ on 2011/03/19 21:37; edited 1 time in total

The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

Lot of story-line issues but other than that I liked it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: