View previous topic :: View next topic  
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

re: Hamlet Delegation Event Ending Early TONIGHT!

Bad news guys!

Quote:
Attention Mabinogians,

With much regret, we will be ending the Hamlet Delegation Event earlier than scheduled. We are concerned with players taking advantage of the Delegation Event's intended functionality in order to obtain rare rewards. The event is now scheduled to end on January 28 at 12AM Pacific (3AM Eastern) to prevent potential further abuse.

Thank you.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=201&contentNo=00Ao2

Loveangel159
Legacy Member

NOOOOOOO D:<!

Well people HAVE been abusing it o-o
-Sprite

Awarded:

Wooo
Got a big grin on my face and well you might have one too if you check out the state of nexon's forums.

MMLink
Legacy Member

....I SMELL A SITCOM! WHICH ENDS WITH NEXON'S STAFF DEAD IN A BLOODY MASS, AND WITH ME BRANDISHING THE WEAPON THAT DID IT ALL!

Awarded:

Abu se how excally? o3o

Photobucket
Emissary256

♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
Abu se how excally? o3o

30 mules
Jehuty00
Jehuty00
The Engineer

Emissary256 wrote:
♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
Abu se how excally? o3o

30 mules

Exactly. I have seen a single account with more than 50 characters just as mules, is insane but true. I don't want to make you feel bad and all but I got all the things I wanted from the event. However, I am pretty sure this event ruin completely the economy of tarlach. So in a way is a early start to rise up the economy.

LET THE GARAGE SELL BEGIN!!!!!

Photobucket
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

*Gibby didn't make it for the delegation event*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
QQ

*edited at whatever time*
Yet they take no actions against the abuse of the beginner premium service and the abuse of multiple accounts????

(When I say multiple accounts, I mean the use of multiple accounts for things like RM and shop alts. Although it does apply to this event too. Maybe I should rephrase the sentence so that this doesn't appear as separate abuses o3o; Meh, you get the idea anyway >3>)

Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

Well I collected items on my account, my friend who quit's account, and my gf's account for her since she was too busy to log on this past week. Iono if that'd be considered abuse or not. I certainly wasn't gonna make alts to collect more like some people did... Also, I got many requests throughout the week to bus people's noobs to Vales and Filia to get more free assistant characters which I flat out turned em down and bereted em for.

I really can't sympothize with Nexon this time when they left the event so open to abuse in the first place. It'd be one thing if ya could only collect once per account per day, but once per character per day was insane, especially with 3 NPCs each could collect from. If Nexon wants to complain about event abuse, its their responsibility to at least try to make these events not insanely easy to abuse. Here's an idea! How bout no accounts made after event begins through the period can collect free shet! Problem solved Nexon you fawking retards :D

As for all the existing characters... if you bought a character or legitly played one at one time, I don't see it wrong to collect free stuff with them.
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

Mbun wrote:
Also, I got many requests throughout the week to bus people's noobs to Vales and Filia to get more free assistant characters which I flat out turned em down and bereted em for.

I wasn't abusing the system. I was creating a stand in for Gilbert >o>

Yes, I know this wasn't spoken for me, but I wanted to comment on it .o.

manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

Mbun wrote:
Well I collected items on my account, my friend who quit's account, and my gf's account for her since she was too busy to log on this past week. Iono if that'd be considered abuse or not. I certainly wasn't gonna make alts to collect more like some people did... Also, I got many requests throughout the week to bus people's noobs to Vales and Filia to get more free assistant characters which I flat out turned em down and bereted em for.

I really can't sympothize with Nexon this time when they left the event so open to abuse in the first place. It'd be one thing if ya could only collect once per account per day, but once per character per day was insane, especially with 3 NPCs each could collect from. If Nexon wants to complain about event abuse, its their responsibility to at least try to make these events not insanely easy to abuse. Here's an idea! How bout no accounts made after event begins through the period can collect free shet! Problem solved Nexon you fawking retards :D

As for all the existing characters... if you bought a character or legitly played one at one time, I don't see it wrong to collect free stuff with them.

I had like 17 characters I could use. My bf was one acct, Poopymagic was another, and my selling alt was another. And yeah, I didn't want to give rides to people, it just felt wrong to. I don't think it's so much called abuse if you already have accts that exist for whatever reasons or use other peoples acct mutually. Anyways, I'm glad it's over. It messed up the economy. Things are about to get wacky.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: