View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
A.Walker
Legacy Member

re: [Notice] Council Election Nov 2010

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying soulsap be a bad council person (I hardly know him).

But Cyril, why exactly did you nominate soulsap or for that matter, the other people?
Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

Soul is gonna be a great council. Like Poofeh before school took her away, he surfs forums ALOT, is very active ingame, and despite being the pedobear of Visions he's actually pretty mature when it comes time for the internet to be serious business.
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

A.Walker wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying soulsap be a bad council person (I hardly know him).

But Cyril, why exactly did you nominate soulsap or for that matter, the other people?
It's basically who fulfilled their member responsibilities the best, it's also based on popularity, who participates more in Guild chat, who answers and tests applications, has a strong voice when it comes to Guild Discussions and lastly, how long you've been in the guild. I can give you very good reasons why everyone was chosen so let me start - -

Me - I have basically the same thinking process and personality as Poof, which is one of the reasons we are such great friends. As Bun said, when it comes to serious buisness, I can defend my point and voice my opinion. I'm active in Guild chat, I test applicants and I'm active in game and surf the forums. Alternative Main in the guild - Soulride

Mbun - His just as active on guild chat and on the forums as everyone else. Though, he might break into debates too much *takes out hammer and stares* but his still very popular in the guild and he voices his opinions on guild dicussions well.

Souyui - Even though she might be a fairly new member of the guild, she's been actively testing applicants and voicing her opinions on Guild Dicussions well. Shes active on guild chat and she's a very helpful person. :3

Listia - I don't know much about her but she is a senior member of the guild, she's very polite and says hi to literally everyone when she gets on. Along with that she recently got into guild applications as of a while making her chances to be council even better. She's also just as mature as Fal. Alternative Main in the guild - Belirosa

Sosuke/Hayashida - I don't know much about him because his never on during my time range but he does have very strong opinions in Guild Dicussions and LoT.

(By the way It's also on who they feel can fulfill their Council Responsibilities the best, the final decision of who joins the Council is always up to Cyril.)

Legacy Member

Awarded:

If you are really wondering about it then I nominated soulsap having a long discussion with Cyril about what sort of things do we expect from council members. I Personally thought it through based on what i have seen on the forums and what i know of soulsap's personally that he would be a good choice if people agreed with it.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: