View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

re: VISIONS' HISTORY

Read it and what's a VPA?

Also, shouldn't this be updated? xD

Soulsaps wrote:

Its stands for Visions Protection Agency.

It used to be a group of members who looked out for trouble in the guild led by Yahni I think. It has been disbanded because we thought it wasn't needed anymore
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

A.Walker wrote:
Soulsaps wrote:

It used to be a group of members who looked out for trouble in the guild led by Yahni I think. It has been disbanded because we thought it wasn't needed anymore
VISIONS HAD A SECRET SERVICE, OMGWTHBBQ as8dtasdkgasdl

Woah!!! I didn't lead it! Lol!

And no, it was more like a police agency.

I meant you were the leader of it or something I dunno, I remember the VPA not really doing a lot or mentioned at all.

Soulsaps wrote:
VISIONS HAD A SECRET SERVICE, OMGWTHBBQ as8dtasdkgasd

I can't help but to point this out but, the secret service is an agency made to protect the president and other important people.

VPA is as yahni said, a police type of thing, not Cyril's bodyguards.

Last edited by A.Walker on 2010/10/26 23:19; edited 1 time in total
Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

Lol, no I didn't lead it. I was just the scariest. Some didn't do their job, others tried but people called them out on not having any powers. VPAs only had the officer password and some officer powers in the website, but only a guild leader can kick someone. For some reason, I was lucky enough that no one really called my bluff. .

After some discussion, the VPA was disbanded and the Council made some changes to fix the problems the VPA couldn't. The VPA was supposed to unite the guild~A lot of drama happened at that time. Clearly, it's all over.

Soulsaps wrote:
A.Walker wrote:
Soulsaps wrote:

VISIONS HAD A SECRET SERVICE, OMGWTHBBQ as8dtasdkgasdl

I just imagined Yahni in a FBI suit with sunglassesand all O_o;

I was a VPA too ;~; imagine me D:

Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

All I see is a Box that says
VPA inside; Warning: This package contains a Deadly Healing Gibby.

"Box contains another Healing boxy"

when I imagine that Gibby. xD

Awarded:

WE HAD A SECTION FOR THIS OFFICIAL BLAST FROM VISIONS' PAST?!

And omfgwtfbbq Visions had a 'Secret Service...'

Gawd I love our guild. xD

And Cy should update this list every 6 months :>

*Edit* Teehee...I have the 69th reply 8D! -is proud 'o me!-

Some of you might not like me for my past actions in Visions but we all change. When i made Visions with Hiroki we had both the same goal (promote fun) but after a week both of us got in a fight and i left Visions for Noblesse and deleted Hiroki from my friend list and msn. After we won a guild battle in Noblesse i started to get immature and caused drama with guilds especially Dreams. When Noblesse died i had no other guild to go to, my reputation was screwed and i was guildless for a while until i asked Cyril if i could join Visions.

My Application took over 1 month to get accepted due to my immaturity and drama. When i re-joined Visions the guild was getting more and more active. 2 months later, back in the days (Lucky13 was officer) he decided to leave for a unknown reason and this is when Cyril promoted me Officer of Visions i was happy and exited about it but it didn't last for a while. Cyril and i, including some the councils promotted Visionslead officer of the guild. Few weeks later Archetype (Requiem) a very old friend of mine re-made Arcana, wich made me change my mind and leave Visions for absolutly no valuable reason ( i was stupid).

Arcana only lasted for 4 months, it was the strongest guild in GB for a while. After Arcana being disbanded (cause of me and my immaturity) I joined Simple with Litokwaisky,Kirno,Chuckie and more. Simple was a fun and active guild but again it got disbanded due to some leaving the guild. I had no other guild to join until i found Luxuria, back in the days Luxuria had 13 members. After spending 5 months in Luxuria i got in a conflict with the leader wich made me leave the guild, when i left Luxuria i asked Cyril if i could join Visions and the amswer was a NO (back in the days Cyril was very mad at me).

The second day i joined Honour temporarly for like 2 days until Tammie and i apologized to each other. So i re-joined Luxuria for 3 months, 2 days ago i left it for personal reasons and i decided to re-apply to Visions. I am no longer a drama maker, i learned my lesson (Thanks to Cyril) and i hope you guys understand. Also i wanna apologize to everyone for acting this way and causing Visions alot of troubles in the past. Today i'm happy to be back in Visions with my family and a special

Thanks to Cyril0321 for being a very good friend and helping me get out of this situation.

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Much easier to read now that it is made into more paragraph's.

And Wow.... that's a long story man.

Photobucket
Listia
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Hi Firefox! I am glad you are back in the guild. Cyril is really good and nice person.

We should to update the Vision history. The last update when Falmosta got on Council. Lots been things happen and change since then.

Council Member

Awarded:

Listia wrote:
Hi Firefox! I am glad you are back in the guild. Cyril is really good and nice person.

We should to update the Vision history. The last update when Falmosta got on Council. Lots been things happen and change since then.

okay. I think all members are able to freely edit the history, so everyone can just update it as they see fit. But we do need to try to keep the history as objective as possible, so that the history is as honest as possible.

I might add to it and update it soon. But I may not remember everything!

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Cyril0321 wrote:
Listia wrote:

okay. I think all members are able to freely edit the history, so everyone can just update it as they see fit. But we do need to try to keep the history as objective as possible, so that the history is as honest as possible.

I might add to it and update it soon. But I may not remember everything!

I don't think they are?

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Visions Memories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: