View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezzahell
Legacy Member

re: Weenie Dogs of Hell

soooooo staring at my thief of a french bulldog a few weeks ago, thinkin to myself, who in god's name would breed a dog like this? short nose, so cant run, tiny body and small teeth so cant protect.... it was bred to be made fun of? so i started to think about other dogs like that and i started to think about the dachshund or weiner dog.... baaad thoughts came about. i just remember hitler gettin a picture taken with one so i just sat there thinkin to myself... where they bred by nazis? WHY?! hitler just bored one day, said "MAKE ME A DOG! make it funny!" gerbils in the back talkin to the scientists, telling them to stop production on guns to create a dog which would be long, cuz accordin to gerbils "da fuhrer likes long things! he tinks dey are hilarous" would that make weiner dogs inherently evil? they were designed by the most awful man in history THEY ARE EVIL! wellll yesterday i saw a weenie dog. my first thought was to go over and kick it, right in front of the smug woman walkin it and run off yelling at the woman something cool like "TAKE THAT YA NAZI!". took me a second to remember why i wanted to kick this dog and had to slow down to remember that the whole being bred for hitler thing was just a daydream. for a second i actually belived my day dream ><

....What?

...I don't follow, but I think it might be better to see life with a pragmatic perspective... o_o

Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

Cocaine's a hell of a drug. (jk I know you clean XD)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> The Story Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: