View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

re: Wood Boards/Pollen or Cloud Crystals

I am currently ranking Handicraft and Rain Casting which are both at rank 7 at the time of writing this. Until further notice I need as many wood boards, pollen, and cloud crystals as possible. If you give me a fair price, I'll be happy to even buy them off you. Just no 10k a piece please, I need bulk amounts of these.

Here's a list I made of how many cloud crystals (minimum) I need per Raincast rank. I've got enough crytals to finish r7 already, but I'm waiting on some -CP armor for the training.

r7: 64
r6: 50
r5: 25
r4: 100
r3: 100
r2: 100
r1: 200

As for Handicraft, I'd like to get to r6 with 100 prof (ready to rank to r5 when it uncaps someday) and two wood boards equal one "run" for prof. It is mostly making sun costume kits which are pretty good ego food, so if you send me free wood boards I will mail back the ego food to you as thanks.

Lastly, I am ranking both these skills to assist guildies, so feel free to ask for my services anytime on either skill. Rain casting gives a small alchemy boost but the rank-dependant boost for life skills is much higher and even stacks with normal rain!
MMLink
Legacy Member

NO WOOD FOR YOU.

You still havent gotten back your -cp armor O_O?

Buns of Steel

Soulsaps wrote:

Unless whoever has it wants to return it to me, I pretty much consider it stolen at this point. Gone for good. Oh well I guess... Anyways, I have MORE THAN ENOUGH WOOD now since a friend sold me 125 boards at 2k a piece. All I need is tons of pollen/cloud crystals now.
MMLink
Legacy Member

Mbun wrote:
Soulsaps wrote:

Unless whoever has it wants to return it to me, I pretty much consider it stolen at this point. Gone for good. Oh well I guess... Anyways, I have MORE THAN ENOUGH WOOD now since a friend sold me 125 boards at 2k a piece. All I need is tons of pollen/cloud crystals now.

....I kinda burned all the pollen I had gotten :<

Jump to: