View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mrsaturn199X
Legacy Member

re: Yay! A guild that actually won't actually die after i join!

Y hello thar everybody in the visions world! I'm Mrsaturn Zoom! If you don't understand where my name comes from here is a short explanation, It is a alien race from the game Earthbound/Mother 2.

Anyway.... My name in real life is Adam. As stated in Yesno's intro I'm his best friend from 3rd grade, yep it has been that long. A little like Ed i was bullied in grade-school as well but mainly because i was an easy target. I was the meek,nice quiet kid that didn't really talk to people much. It was kind of hard to stand up for myself back then, but i got through and met Ed/Yesno and been friends ever since. We both have had our ups and downs as being friends but we both moved on and our bond of Friendship became stronger. When Ed and I graduated from grade-school i was kind of upset because we would end up at different high schools. Like grade-school, i was picked on all the time but as time went on i began to ignore it, it got better around my last couple years. Around my sophmore year i became friends Nam and LULZ began, in other words the group of friends thus began... why is this story starting to sound like Yu-gi-oh Friendship speech . Anyway I am 18 getting ready for college dunno what I'm going to major in yet.... I live with my parents, and my little brother who is Autistic (but he is Getting better) who i love dearly.

Well enough about my life story here are some of the things I like to do. Well I play video games mainly nintendo games but i do have an xbox just not a lot of games , I watch anime and read manga, and by looking at my frofile pic i love super robots, but i watch others to. I play Yu-gi-oh I run an Elemental Hero Deck ,I'm not the best but i can win sometimes other than that i have no real talents, or skills really (cries). Oh and i go to otakon as well :P

a couple things about my personality: I'm very relaxed most of the time I'm the one who mainly tries stop fights not start them. I'm one of the nicest people you will ever meet Happy BUT! there is one thing you do not do is mess with my friends or a whole other beast will be unleashed from within... ask Namo he knows all about that

well.. thats about it really thank you. I leave you with a phrase from my hero Sogeking, "Sniper island is in your heart" (I hope someone else gets that besides my friends .
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

we have 100+ member i hope we don't die after someone joins.'

I can kick you but with my grave keepers any day :D

Photobucket
Zeru1

Nice intro, now lets duel in yugioh! if I can find my cards...
Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

oHai. Im uh...the kitty in sox. You can find me near the beach's collecting delicious Tuna on kittysox or wookii if u need any help :3

I love how I got you, Nam, and 3D back into yugioh on accident :D
Namo-
Legacy Member

Awarded:

re: Re: Yay! A guild that actually won't actually die after i jo

Mrsaturn199X wrote:
BUT! there is one thing you do not do is mess with my friends or a whole other beast will be unleashed from within... ask Namo he knows all about that

Would you say that you "fight for your friends"?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: