View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yesnomaybe
Legacy Member

re: I am now a Visioner?

I am sorry I don't know how to put that I am in Visions now as one word. So yeah. Here I am. So let's get one thing straight here and nobody freak out or anything. My name is Ed. I am actually a Male that is about to start their first year in college. I create many characters that I use for many different occasions. I created this character a long time ago because I wanted a combat elf. I am a bit of a drawer, so I came up with ideas for characters all the time and try to transfer them to Mabinogi.

I have many characters on mabi, all of which were ideas I came up with at some point of time. All of which I do enjoy using. I have been maining YNM for a long time now though, so I decided to sign under that name here.

Sex: Male

I have been good friends with Emissary256 and and two of the other new applicants for years now and they mean a lot to me. You could almost say they are the reason I live.

Back in grade school, I was always bullied for being different than the others. I was shoved in lockers in kindergarten, hung at a bathroom stall in the second grade, and I was constantly harassed by the same people day in and day out. I was also accused of doing all these to myself to get attention. (how I am supposed to hang myself in the second grade without any form of step ladder underneath me is beyond me...) It was a dark time when I felt that no one in this world wanted me to live. Quite a sad time. I eventually made a friend. It was around the 2nd to 3rd grade area. This was Mrsaturn199X.

So yeah my life did start getting better. Even if my being a hothead was never really dropped, I moved on with my life and decided to do something that was inspired by my best part of my childhood. I decided I wanted to be an artist because of my NES and my Sega Genesis. I wasn't good at first, but I definitely improved over time.

I live with my Grandparents to avoid my older brother. He is a bit of a reckless person with some major anger issues. He has caused me many problems in the past and was part of my anger problem that grew in myself. He was also one of the major causes of me becoming a target trouble maker in grade school after the kids who bullied me left. So I avoid him at practically all costs. I love my Mother though, which makes me sad that I cannot live with her that easily. I love my grandparents as well, though they can be on the annoying side. It is all because they care about me, I just can't help being annoyed with all the yelling that happens in the household.

My social life is practically non existent when it comes to relationships or parties. I never went to Prom or any of the homecoming dances either. It just doesn't seem entertaining to go and dance and sit on the chair in corner all night.
It doesn't help that I have developed scoliosis over the years. People started calling me "That hunchback kid", a "Camel", or "The Hunchback of Notre Dame".
Though I am not social with people, I am nowhere near awkward around people.
At least I became good friends with Emissary256 and Namo during High School. That was a huge bonus ^^.

I am considered by my teachers as an extremely smart person and able to take on any situation. I have a great record with my teachers. Nearly everyone of my high school teachers loved me.

Well, that is enough for the depressing part. Onto the happy things. These are my hobbies.

I read manga, I watch anime, I collect as many anime trinkets as possible at my yearly trip to Otakon (an anime convention in Baltimore), I play a mean game of Yu-Gi-Oh, I draw(obviously), I make art on the computer, play video games, and many other things of that nature.

I will go with what I believe in at least 98% of the time. My beliefs are usually well thought of and constructed depending on the situation at hand. I have been considered stupid for this in the past but if I can't stand for what I believe in, I am not any better than a dog. I will leave you with that reference and truth.

(I got a little carried away ^^)
MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

Welcome to Visions Yessy~

As for your past, nobody deserves that shit and I hope karma comes back to those who hurt you as payback in the FACE in the form of BLOOD AND TEARS AND A WHOLE LOTTA DUCT TAPE.

When it comes to living, I've had times myself where I questioned it. Personally, I live for two reasons: 1. So I don't hurt those around me who care about me. When all the world seems as if they want you dead, there are some who care about your existance, and you don't even know it. (I'm glad Emi and Mr. Saturn were there for you ^^) 2. Just to see what comes out of it (life).

Anyway, nice intro :> I hope your other friends get into Visions, too~ Good luck to them ^_^ (I'd help test 'em but I personally dislike playing Mabi without a mouse... *is mouseless because I'm on vacation and was too lazy to bring it 8D )

Thanks Cudly :D. They are working on their refers now. It is fine that you cannot help. As for my friends, I do hope that they can get in and I am blessed to have such good friends.

One thing I forgot to put in my hobbies. I am quite the computer buff. I have been able to fix computers for about 2-3 years now.
MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

Yesnomaybe wrote:
One thing I forgot to put in my hobbies. I am quite the computer buff. I have been able to fix computers for about 2-3 years now.

Funfun, I get to learn that crap next year in a couple of my tech classes ^^;;;...unfortunately~~

Well if everyone's opinions were the same, living wouldn't be interesting. Right?
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

which college? what major?

Yesnomaybe
Legacy Member

Well right now I am in summer vacation. But I plan to go to Youngstown State for a graphic arts major.
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Yesnomaybe wrote:
Well right now I am in summer vacation. But I plan to go to Youngstown State for a graphic arts major.
There is so many peolpe I know in that major. o-o

Photobucket
Yesnomaybe
Legacy Member

Well I am not 100% sure on the Graphic arts. It is a major option, but I may just go into traditional art or something that will allow me to be a concept artist.

EDIT! I am not sure on how the image tags in the signature works yet. So until I figure it out, I will be using the link to the pictures in actual size. Yes, they are all my characters.

Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

Visionary?

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Yahni~ wrote:
Visionary?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo I like that :D We should call our members that' it's cool ;D

Photobucket
Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

Mhm, I was thinking that our members, instead of the default being "Member" being "Visionary" but then I was like..Wow I have...No life. So I didn't say anything. But now that I have refining title and metallurgy title, I think my "life" has pretty much flown out the window.

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Yahni~ wrote:
Mhm, I was thinking that our members, instead of the default being "Member" being "Visionary" but then I was like..Wow I have...No life. So I didn't say anything. But now that I have refining title and metallurgy title, I think my "life" has pretty much flown out the window.
Seriously, the title does speak for itself.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: