View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blueshadow91
Legacy Member

re: Blue's late intro

Hey guys!! Blue here!!

My name is Angelo and in august I'll be a college sophomore.

My hobbies include reading manga and other books, listening to music, playing video games(obviously XD), going to the movies, etc...

I can't stand hot weather so I tend to stay indoors during summer. so whenever my family goes on vacation to some hot place like Florida by car(i live about 1000 miles from Florida btw so you can imagine the trip..) i end up hating most of the trip -_-

I'm generally a pretty patient person, if you want an idea of how patient i am then heres and example. In order for me to get to my college i have to take the bus over the the islands ferry terminal and take the boat over to the terminal in Manhattan(I live in new york btw). From there i head over to the nearby subway station, hop on a train and get off at the next stop and from there I walk the rest of the way. The trip takes about 2...and then when my classes are done i get to make the trip all over again so all together i spend about 4 hours a day 5 days a week traveling...fun mad .

I started playing mabi at open beta and when the game was released I started on the mari server as angelo91. At around G3 i stopped playing for a while and came back before iria came out. when i came back I decided to make a new character on the tarlach server and you can probably guess what name i chose for him .

and thats about it...wow i wrote alot more then i thought i would

Awarded:

BLUE. IS. OLD. LOL. <3

Anyway wow that's a lot to go through just to get to your classes... I would just move closer to your college if I were you! (That is, if you haz mulah to do so~)

And....don't hate the Florida~ D; I actually enjoy the warm Floridian sun on my skin...but I don't really plan to leave my house that much this summer unless my friends or parents drag me out

Last, but not least...I LOVE YOUR NAME! xD Angelo rhymes with tangelo! 8D

Forum Image

Quote:
BLUE. IS. OLD. LOL. <3

but I'm only 18 D:

and my college is in Brooklyn.... nuff said

Awarded:

you are most like me irl, vigi is most like me in game

on another note, back when i was in high school i had to commute 2 hours everyday as well. i lived 40 miles away from my high school my senior year. from my old place, i walked (ran, i don't like walking) to the train station (we call it Caltrain in my area) and then i spend a good chunk of time there and then once i'm out, i wait for the bus to take me up 2 miles up to my high school. for the return trip, i pack a portable scooter (very useful, high recommended for everyone, no jk) and i just roll downhill (my HS is far uphill, for lamp, it was Aragon) back down to the train station where i then take the train back to my old place. i did have one big accident with my scooter though, it was the road's fault >< i was at a 4 way intersection and i always brake down tehre just in case a car zooms past the stop signs (otherwise i'd just zoom past the 4 way [which i rarely have done so in the past]) but that one time i started braking right on a little tiny ditch in the road and my scooter scooted to the side causing my extremely painful and fast crash straight into the middle of the 4way. luckily, the car that was at the 4-way stopped at the stop sign and just laughed at me instead of running me over mad i sped away with a bigarse (that's for you gibs) bloody splotch on my leg and arm.

^
|

LONG story

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: