View previous topic :: View next topic  
(Incarne)
Legacy Member

re: Meat's (really late) Introduction

Hey guys; my full name is Fabian Leonardo Willis and I'm 17 years old, but I go by either Meat or Leon.

I joined Mabinogi like around G2 and my first human was Samurai101 on the Ruari server. Then I moved to Tarlach with my other human Herbologist. Then making an elf, Incarne; and now currently another, and final human, Purgatorys.

Once elves came out in G6, Nexon decided to make free service for everyone who was under 30 levels, so I got excited and said "Lemmie delete my human so I can get free service for my elf", but it was a fail attempt Lol.

I enjoy listening to weird music. So far I'd have to say I enjoy Opera, Orchestra, Rock, Instrumental, Video Game Music, and some Rap. Ilaria Graziano from Ghost in the Shell and Yoko Kanno are amazing to me.

I cant swim.

I spend most of my time at home playing Mabi, or doing chores. I have a few friends in real life but normally I don't talk to people much. I'm totally different in Mabi than in real life. I just try to make up for not having that many friends at home; in Mabi, and its working well for me.

I consider my best friends in the guild as Mrcuddlypoofs, Mbun, Soulsap, Bouldergeist (idk if I spelled it right), Gilbert, Cyril0321, Sprite, and Kittysox.

I'm sorry to anyone I missed.

Sometimes I have problems, like I get depressed out of no where, but most of the time I am a very optimistic person. (that's what people describe me as). When I'm in that depressed state I don't talk much.

I realized with all the guilds I've been in and explored, the only guild for me right now is Visions. There were problems in the past that weren't dealt with correctly in the older Visions, but now I want to just forget and move on.

I'm really glad Cyril made this guild, because I consider all of you apart of my family, and close to my heart.

One day I will quit Mabinogi; and when I look back, I will remember all the friends and family I've made, and how they changed my life; I'll never forget them... but that won't be anytime soon.

Oh, and I forgot to mention 1 more thing, I'm Black. Happy

MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

MUWAHAHAHA! NOBODY CAN USE THE NICKNAME "MEAT" EXCEPT ME! *came up with it mahselfff*

Purgatorys (Incarne) wrote:

LOL. I LOVE HOW YOU STUCK THAT IN THERE! *high-fives*

Meat ish the whitest fully-black guy I know <: *wuvs himz*

P.S. Ew....opera.... o-e

AND YOU ADDED ONE-TOO-MANY Ds IN MRCUDLYPOOFS! *EATS MAH MEATZ* I don't gotz double-Ds, yo! D;

And if we ever meat (heheh...pun) one day in real life...I'M TEACHING YOU HOW TO SWIM BISH D:<!

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
MUWAHAHAHA! NOBODY CAN USE THE NICKNAME "MEAT" EXCEPT ME! *came up with it mahselfff*

P.S. Ew....opera.... o-e

AND YOU ADDED ONE-TOO-MANY Ds IN MRCUDLYPOOFS! *EATS MAH MEATZ* I don't gotz double-Ds, yo! D;

And if we ever meat (heheh...pun) one day in real life...I'M TEACHING YOU HOW TO SWIM BISH D:<!

So like, Poofy has only on D?! Is it like akward to walk?

Legacy Member

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:

P.S. Ew....opera.... o-e

xD poofeh sorry about chur 1 "D". UR BEWB MUST BE LONELY xD!!

dun be dissin my opera foo' :>

MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

Nah~ I stick a cantalope in the other to make up for it :>

epic ... 8)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: