View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

re: Kitty's Intro

Hello everyone~ Im Kittysox. I like Anime & Gaming, and goofing off. In my spare time I draw & make youtube videos (youngdragonrider2 & NEKOMICHAN1) & forum troll, oh and poetry. Though 85% of my day consist's of Mabi, so Im on 24/7. *Except for time of writing, since it crashed* I'm 17 & Have a habit of bieng clueless when it comes to "combat technique" I usually just rush out and fight, been that way since I started & a bad habit at that. I love working with Software/hardware, So if I spot anyone thats in a bit of a rut & needs help I'll do my best to help u Happy I'm always open to random questions also. So never be scared to ask me anything I hope to Help the guild in anyway I can!

Random: Howed I pick my name? : I had alot of cats & I used to put baby socks on their paws, thus Kittysox was born.
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

re: Re: Kitty's Intro

Kitten_Chan wrote:
Hello everyone~ Im Kittysox. I like Anime & Gaming, and goofing off. In my spare time I draw & make youtube videos (youngdragonrider2 & NEKOMICHAN1) & forum troll, oh and poetry. Though 85% of my day consist's of Mabi, so Im on 24/7. *Except for time of writing, since it crashed* I'm 17 & Have a habit of bieng clueless when it comes to "combat technique" I usually just rush out and fight, been that way since I started & a bad habit at that. I love working with Software/hardware, So if I spot anyone thats in a bit of a rut & needs help I'll do my best to help u Happy I'm always open to random questions also. So never be scared to ask me anything I hope to Help the guild in anyway I can!

Random: Howed I pick my name? : I had alot of cats & I used to put baby socks on their paws, thus Kittysox was born.

cute pic, you seem really nice Happy i hope to get to know you better. if you ever do want to learn combat techniques though, i can help you. i'm not the best, but i know my way around almost everything Happy

also, how much do you know about pc's? i want to see if there will be another IT person in the guild haha

Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

re: Re: Kitty's Intro

Encore* wrote:
Kitten_Chan wrote:

cute pic, you seem really nice Happy i hope to get to know you better. if you ever do want to learn combat techniques though, i can help you. i'm not the best, but i know my way around almost everything Happy

also, how much do you know about pc's? i want to see if there will be another IT person in the guild haha

Enough to get by & help others with it, Nothing too great though ._.
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Its Nothing like Cyril's super pet micromanaging skills.

Photobucket
Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

Falmosta wrote:

Dont know what that is ;; but it sounds cool.

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Kitten_Chan wrote:
Falmosta wrote:

If you ever Dungeon with Cyril, you'll see it. She Has the strongest set of pet's I've ever seen in mabi.

Photobucket
Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

Falmosta wrote:
Kitten_Chan wrote:
Falmosta wrote:

If you ever Dungeon with Cyril, you'll see it. She Has the strongest set of pet's I've ever seen in mabi.

I did, and me cy & lampy died alot ;; BUT WE MADE IT! :< and all that hard work paid off.

Awarded:

cy actually just uses magic counter ai :P not really micromanaging (that's command mode [the one i use]).

also, why does vigi not teach you how to fight? if he no teach you, i will Happy (i am kinda eager to teach someone again, i like teaching people sometimes and mii hates being taught so maybe i can settle for you )

Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

Encore* wrote:
cy actually just uses magic counter ai :P not really micromanaging (that's command mode [the one i use]).

also, why does vigi not teach you how to fight? if he no teach you, i will Happy (i am kinda eager to teach someone again, i like teaching people sometimes and mii hates being taught so maybe i can settle for you )

Might wanna get AP for melee then x; theyre around the A~B rank range since I mega- deranked everything >> *But! theyre all fully rankable because I deranked my melee, and alot of em we're 1 so that saves alot of time*

Teach me mastar~

Awarded:

Kitten_Chan wrote:
Encore* wrote:

Might wanna get AP for melee then x; theyre around the A~B rank range since I mega- deranked everything >> *But! theyre all fully rankable because I deranked my melee, and alot of em we're 1 so that saves alot of time*

Teach me mastar~

you deranked melee skills from 1 back to B-A!? what the..

beside that, what you said was a little confusing :P

Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

Encore* wrote:
Kitten_Chan wrote:
Encore* wrote:

Teach me mastar~

you deranked melee skills from 1 back to B-A!? what the..

beside that, what you said was a little confusing :P

Yes I did ._. sorry xD lack of sleep tends to do that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: