Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Event Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

re: Guild Friends Dinner

Karikus wrote:
Sigh. As much fun as I thought it would be to play a guild territories game do massive pvp wars over stuff that doesn't really matter. I think I'll re-write the idea so it makes sense then and suggest it later.
You Could do whut Clay Does if you want to play territories and etc.

Keep it inside the guild.

Dont go all out with it.

And just ask people who wants to play in Guild chat.

We played Capture the flag When we first joined ^^.
It was pretty fun.

Soulsaps wrote:
Karikus wrote:
Sigh. As much fun as I thought it would be to play a guild territories game do massive pvp wars over stuff that doesn't really matter. I think I'll re-write the idea so it makes sense then and suggest it later.
You Could do whut Clay Does if you want to play territories and etc.

Keep it inside the guild.

Dont go all out with it.

And just ask people who wants to play in Guild chat.

We played Capture the flag When we first joined ^^.
It was pretty fun.

I sorta wanted to play Diplomacy :p Mabinogi Adapted. So I'll just write a game for that.

Awarded:

i like black and white ball ( because i have the best black/white gear ) and i can also cook (r9 cooking, r8 whenever i take the cooking exam [in 2 weeks since i busy next saturday and today is top chef competition only]). maybe we have a mix of events (there is anotehr tarlach fair sometime in june? i thinK? or july?) but we can beat them to the punch twisted {need more ideas for this}

i also think that guild territory thing is too over-the-top, might want to remove that and do something else. if we were to do a mass peaca, people would just be complaining about "WHEN WE DO PEACA FOOLS!?" or something like that. i think a meet-and-greet is a great idea and i support that. we also already have guild alliances and transfers is just a whole other deal i don't want to think about (nor do i really approve of the concept).

we also don't need 100k (unless they are given to me to make the foods [i actually would need a little money since cooking utensils aren't free]).

explain to me how capture the flag would work exactly?

Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

I wasnt recommending it for this. o-o I forgot whut were the rules. Clay knows them he created it xD

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: