Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

re: Dohtml?

So I've seen it don't before people posting videos on here. With HTMl enabled all that apears form this:

Code: Select all
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D39U-xpA4Ww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D39U-xpA4Ww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

is this

Quote:

[doHtml]<object><param></param><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>[/doHtml]

Is there a BBS code for the video itself or what?

edit

Apparently it doesn't like the rest of the stuff unless I disable it, but it was enabled when i first posted this. It deletes all the parameters which doesn't' make much sense unless there is a different way of doing it or guild launch hate html even though you can enable it O_o.

Photobucket
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

re: Re: Dohtml?

Falmosta wrote:
edit

Apparently it doesn't like the rest of the stuff unless I disable it, but it was enabled when i first posted this. It deletes all the parameters which doesn't' make much sense unless there is a different way of doing it or guild launch hate html even though you can enable it O_o.

i was gonna say that

Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

re: Dohtml?

Lolz

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum