Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysticxblade

re: Email change question

Do I have to know my old email address for the email change request form? I have used a email that I think is the old email, but not 100% sure. I have waited about a month now and still no response back to me through my phone or my current email.

Am I getting my account back? I read that you cannot change your email on the account. It just told me to recover the email since there are many ways to recover an email. It doesn't make sense to censor my email address when I'm trying to change it because I forgot what it is. I wish someone can post this concern on nexon website. For some reasons I can't post anything on nexon website. Whenever I try to post, it just ask for user and password over and over again.

I hope someone else is also in the same condition as I am so I can get help or suggestions.

Right now I'm playing a noob. Hopefully I don't have to spend $60 on this noob account if I can get my old account back. I rather use it for my main account.
Mysticxblade

I have also searched around on the web in search for help on changing email in nexon, but no one seem to have the same problem as I. I would be glad if anyone can help me find some contact information or way to Nexon instead of the ticket system. I thank all for reading.
lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

If you go to the ticket section and click how can i change my email, it says you can't.

Pedobear of Visions

E-Mail Changes are voided and not listened too.

If you dont know your email, your stuck with your noob account :x

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum