View previous topic :: View next topic  
lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

re: Introduction

Lampert's Corner is a special place where He tells stories. This is LAMPERT'S corner, so you may not post your stories here! You may, however, request stories from Lampert or start chose fun/wierd story chains(where one person says one word).

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Was this section approved by the other members and councils. Just saying?

Photobucket
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Lol well, lampert made his own forum section without any notification

But I like this! I don't mind having this forum section if lampert is going to keep it fun. xD

Councils don't have to ask other Councils or Members all the time about doing something. It's good for Councils to take an initiative from time to time, it's a good trait, as long as they sincerely believe their ideas. I even do it sometimes!

Anyway this isn't too serious.

I find there are two approaches how Councils may make a decision, one is to ask the approvals of members and/or other Councils before making the decision, and the other is to make the decision first and then ask if anyone objects, the Council has to be ready to accommodate real-time changes to the decision though. The latter involves more risk and therefore should only be used in issues that are not too serious.

This isn't too serious of an issue, so lampert is okay to use the approach #2. I have no objections! xD

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Well so long as you are fine with it I really don't care. I was only curious. Oh and sorry about the enchants' last night I had to get off suddenly.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> The Story Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: