View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like what Nexon is going to do with the service?
Yes, I love it!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, I like it
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I don't know..
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
No, I don't like it
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
No, I hate it!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Chicken blubber and fish sticks
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

re: Mabinogi Fantasy Life Service CANCELLED FOREVER!!!

Breaking news!!
All Fantasy Life Service are CANCELLED!!
Starting tonight!!! All services are going to be cancelled and refunded. 1 and 7 day service is available for ppl who really need them following this cancellation. Starting February, no more traditional service at all. I hear we're going to have "soul stones" (w/e the hell that is..)

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Notice/View.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=005z6&pageIndex=1

what does everyone think of this? is there anything we can do to preserve our precious nao!? (she will cost 700nx per rez in the future)

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

As long as the services are still affordable, I will be ok. And it seems it might be better actually since now the services are in increments of 1 week or 1 day which means it would be easier for players who can't really commit one month to purchase the services

I still have to find out more about it. I hope the changes do not give guilds trouble though.

Awarded:

from what i understand, that 1 and 7 day service is only until february. they offer the 1 and 7 day service for people because some really need it (such as guild leaders and others). once feb. comes in, it's a whole new system, to my knowledge, no info regarding that yet (unless Pretzel can do us the honors and go to KR mabi and translate their mabi for us tongue out )

Kirno

yes there is going to be no more of these

insead its free wonse g9 comes out

and seeing you can olny get 7days till febuary that means g9 is coming soon

also soul stones are naos for free in lamemans trums

I dunno, I'd have to know more information before I could make my opinion on this. Any reason why its changing?

cus KRmabi did at g9 and so are we..

also 2 things
1 nao stones are bout in the store and we cant trade them (good/bad news)

2 lvling up is easyer becuse we get 2.5X the exp we do now =3 (good news)

every thing else happend alredy (free trans and whatnot)

Wiki wrote:
As of August 1, 2008, the South Korean version of the game has terminated all Premium Services, with the game's 2-hour time limit per day for non-paying users removed. To replace the services, two packages have been released: the Inventoryplus Kit and the Mabinogi Premium Pack. As a result of this change, any feature related to Mainstream Quests or Spirit Weapons is no longer dependent on whether the user has Premium Services.

The Inventoryplus Kit is available at 1,400 won ($1.13) for 7 days (not currently available) or 5,500 Won ($4.43) for 30 days. It is much like the old Extra Storage Service, containing the following features:

* Double the Bank Inventory
* Ability to Share Bank Inventory between Characters on the Same Account
* Personal Shop and Brownies usable
* Item Bag usable

The Mabinogi Premium Pack is available at 2,500 won ($2.01) for 7 days (not currently available), 9,900 Won ($7.97) for 30 days, or 25,000 won ($20.13) for 90 days (not currently available). Its features include that of the Inventoryplus Kit's, as well as:

* Guild Creation & Administration
* Housing
* Nao's Birthday Presents
* Nao's Birthday Presents for 20 Year-Old Characters
* Premium Gestures
* Additional Battle EXP Bonus (+10%)
* No Camping Penalty
* No EXP Loss via Revive in Town

Nao Revives are now offered as Nao Soulstones, purchasable through the Item Shop. Three are provided for free upon creation of a new character. These cannot be traded.

Players are no longer able to skip G2.
Character System 2.0

Along with the termination of Premium Services, the Character System has been revised. Originally, rebirths used to be allowed only once every three weeks. Now it is possible to rebirth once per week. Free rebirths are also allowed once the character has reached age 20, but the character's looks cannot be changed, and the location the character was originally at will remain the same (e.g., unable to meet Tin).

These changes apply only to player characters (Human, Elf, Giant), and not to pets.

Also, leveling requirements were adjusted so that leveling is approximately 2.5x faster than it used to be.

That premium pack sounds smexy o-o; exp hoards :D and g9 is coming out? I must prepare to get that seal breaker near dunby D: must get mana bonus ><

Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

That doesn't sound too bad. It would take awhile to get used to, at least for me it will, but it sounds good.

Awarded:

that wiki article sounds nice.. but what about adv play? the price of dyes are going to skyrocket due to their rarity. everyone wants dyes (think supply and demand). and i'll really miss nao she's the reason i saw mabi (a banner on gamefaqs with big bouncing jugglies makes every man happy envy )

Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

Encore* wrote:
that wiki article sounds nice.. but what about adv play? the price of dyes are going to skyrocket due to their rarity.

Hadn't thought about my cheap way of getting money o3o;

LastFantasy

Okay im starting to like this the more i read. I havent had any service in 6 months so i have np with them making the 7 day services. Nexons a bitch for this one. You can either get extra storage alone...(which nobody gets) or premium which is basically all 3 services (which everyone needs). Only exception is Nao support which you have to use the stones for. And 2.5X exp!? omg ... speaks for itself

This really sucks for some people. Basically nexons saying You gotta buy all 3 services in order to use Nao, make a guild or get your daily item >__>. Good thing ill never use service!

I was personally fine with the "3 naos per ingame day" thing, i dont care too much about this "soulstone" thing... from what im understanding you need to buy theses stones inorder to have nao ress you? sounds like nexion is once again tryin to get more money...im fine with the way things are now, i dont see any good reason to change it
Litokawaisky

So than how much will it cost me 2 buy all 3 services for 1 week or 1 day?

xTeknox wrote:
I was personally fine with the "3 naos per ingame day" thing, i dont care too much about this "soulstone" thing... from what im understanding you need to buy theses stones inorder to have nao ress you? sounds like nexion is once again tryin to get more money...im fine with the way things are now, i dont see any good reason to change it
Well some ppl dont even need to use nao o.o it would be a waste just having the service and not use her D=! (saves money?) well thats how i see it anyway

as long as i have nao in dungeon and not drop my equips ill be fine

the power of my blow has no equal
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum