View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

re: Yahni's Introduction

Hey heeeeyy I'm Yahni (obviously).
My real name is Rachael, not Rachel, thanks to mah daddy.
However, I am not hebrew in any way, born and raised in Louisville, KY.
18 as of October, and senior at an all girls, catholic high school.
Next year I'll be at Auburn for college, and where I will also go to vet school.
I am one of the top in my class, with a 4.0, and above average SAT and ACT scores, and on the varsity softball team (outfielder, all three positions) and also the varsity cross country team. I used to play piano, guitar, and mostly the harp. Not so much anymore, but if asked, I'll still play for graduations, weddings, and sometimes for the holidays with a group on the news.
I'm probably the whitest girl ever, even got the blonde hair, and have irish and german blood in me.
I'm not going to lie, I do come from a rich family. Both parents are in the medical field, and I have one house in Florida, and a property in Indiana. My car is an SUV, black mercedes. However, I've known to be pretty independant and hold two jobs, paying for most of my own stuff.

I used to, and still do but not as much, read a lot. As a result, I love to do creative writing and do a lot of critical analysis. That's my quiet time right there. Otherwise, I can't sit down and usually have some music cranked up. I have no disregard to any music, except ones I just can't hear the lyrics too. But currently my idol is Lady Gaga. Yea I know some people don't like her but that's kinda why I do. She's crazy and sexy and doesn't care what everyone thinks. She even speaks out that she was insecure once and now supports and stands for all the little "monsters" out there who don't like themselves or don't go with the flow. And that is something I respect.

I got started on Mabinogi about a year ago when I entered the IB program (edu program) and it was because I was told I needed a stress reliever. Was surfing the web, saw an ad for Mabinogi, and here I am. envy

I am usually very mellow, and I don't like to get into conflicts or choose sides until I hear both sides. I can also be very protective of people I like (don't worry, that includes all of you ;] ) but I'm not aggressive about it. I love to listen, so if you gotta problem or need help, my door is always open. However I will voice my opinion when I feel its worth it. At times I'm very OCD and others I'm very disorganized. For example, in mabi, I can't even continue in a dungeon unless my inv is organized. If I pause or pull out a pet but don't keep it out, that's whats going down. But in real life, I like to do things "spur of the moment" and plan things last minute. I won't do anything that I think will not do any good.

Ah...a story...okie, how about this one?

Despite having a very flirty attitude and now very confident (as I've been told) I haven't always been like that. In fact, for example, while on a cruise in Florida, I noticed this guy was showing off and looking at me but I ignored him until at the end, and we were all getting off the boat, he started walking with me. He looked at me and asked, "So what's your name?" I replied with the only thing that came to my mind, "Uh, me?" He just said, "Yea, where do you live?" And I replied with, "Here? --Well no, not here..I dunno." And pretty much fast-walked to my car where my family was. That was in like 6th grade I think...There are about three to five occurances like that but now I'm the exact opposite, almost.

Last edited by Yahni~ on 2009/12/28 20:29; edited 1 time in total

And if you haven't noticed, I like to talk.
Beware if you are on Ventrilo with me.

Wow you're almost exactly like me. (I'm a LOT different on the internet than i am in real life.) My family is kinda rich too and basically everything you said i could relate to... kinda. I'm still pretty insecure about myself.

Lol, really?

Well I kinda grew up and figured out that if I don't take myself seriously and start getting some confidence on my own, I'll remain less insecure and people will see that. I may not be the hottest, but I have a lot more confidence.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: