View previous topic :: View next topic  
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

re: Gibby's intro

.o. I like this thread :D Second post yay :D!

I'm Gilbert "Gibby" Steier. I, too, was born in the Phillipines, however I came to America with my family when I was 2 :D. When I'm bored and I have no homework to do and I'm not playing video games (no hard-core stuff o-o;), I either draw (horribly), read a book, or fantasize. I tend to be creative but I hate to lose (which is why I don't pvp unless it's alby o-o;). I don't really listen to music (:S heblehbleh).I remember when I was 5~6 years old, I took the mattress from my room and slid down the stairs on it :D. After some tries, I FELL off of the mattress and got run over by it XD. Strangely enough, I never fell unconscious, even today, I never went unconscious from anything o-o;

----Did not realize there was a separate section for this DX sorry cy----

P.S. I'm a pyromaniac :D (without fireball ;~;)

Last edited by Healing Gibby on 2009/12/28 22:35; edited 1 time in total

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

that sounds fun! I remember jumping up and down on old mattresses, that was really fun too =P

When i was four, there was a hole in a wall from an office room to the living and me and my sister would put matress below it and jump out the hole. It was only 6feet at at the most but it seemed bigger back then.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: