Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Event Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

re: NPC yourself event o3o?

I was thinking about a "NPC yourself" event where you can take your in game character and turn him into a NPC with occupations (blacksmith, magic weapons shop, etc.), skill teachers (Ranald: Defense, Stewart: meditation, etc.), mainstream involvement (Price/Redire : G2 etc.) and our own picture (the picture that shows when you talk to them). I think it would be a good idea. Judged on creativity :3.

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

I think this is great idea! Just that this assumes that everyone knows photo-editing skills. This might be a problem since not everyone knows how to cut pictures of their characters and then blend them into a background. Might be nice to try though for those who can xD

For those who don't know, I might just post a short tutorial on how to cut and paste images into backgrounds, and the free trial softwares you might need and such Happy

We'll think about doing this event!

Time for my fabulous flaw-finding skills!!!

1. uuuuuuuuhhhhh
2. what's the point
3. very poor idea layout
4. Bassicly we just commit identity theft of the good hardworking NPCs?
5. Your signature disgusts me
6. I got 1 wrong on my vocab test D=

I decree that your flaw finding skills to fail XD
I don't think it's a bad idea
The point is for people to participate, attract more people to join the guild, and to have fun creating a profile
IDENTITY THEFT????? I never said anything about copying NPC's. In this event, I wanted participants to use their igc's to create a NPC version of themselves (ofcourse with extra features and possible mainstream quest relations :D)

Also, Cy, can you do that please >:? I have no idea how to design on a computer other than ms paint and autodesk inventor ;~;

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Event Suggestion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: