Quote:
What is your character's name?:
gundum

What is your character's race?:
Human

How long have you been playing mabinogi?:
2-3

What is your current total level right now?:

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc):
Rank A music playing rank A windmill

If you have been in other guilds before, what other guilds were you in before Visions?:
none

Why did you decide to leave these guilds?:
none

Have you seen Visions' promotional videos in youtube?:
No

Why do you think Visions can help you? What features of the guild attracted you in?:
Vision seems to be a good guild with nice people

Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild? =]:
My friend Amuro is in visions and he recommend i join and i think it would be cool to be in the same guild as my friend :)

re: DECLINED - App: gundum584 - by Cyril0321

3 things

1: Why you showing this to us?
2:Even tho i probably have no say in this i am going to vioce my opinion
3: Why is our brother a member on this site 0.o

*so getting back to number 2 i am going to evaluate this person! (ive been SWAMPED with schoolwork so i havent been on much) First of all hes been playing for 2-3 what? Weeks??? Months??? Still pretty new it seems. His total lvl is pretty low, but that means nothing if he can fight. Id just like to refrain from letting EVERYBODY join. I do tend to perfer guilds with a criteria for members (but that is just me. Its also why i kinda dislike Dreams. The noobie members i mean) Also, yikes! His highlited skills are rA D= I mean if he can fight well then thats fine with me, it just doesnt seem very impressive.

That was my opinion. I have 3 words for whomever thinks i am too harsh. SMD!!!! (im not going to tell ppl what that means if they dont know -.-) Everything needs a voice of reason! We cant just let riff-raff into the guild. Other ppl probably dont want to be the person who says, "Sorry, your weak," but i dont mind doing that! Its kinda like a butler and the guy who hires the butler. The butler practically becomes part of the family, but he still works for you. You can't cut em slack.

Council Member

Awarded:

Hi lampert.

Answering #1 - Since October 11, We've changed guild application view to public so that everyone can help out a little now to who we want and don't want in the guild! xD

Answering #3
- I let him make an account so we can test something in the website! Well mainly this feature of guild applications. But yes, he's a member on this site now so he can post! =O

My evaluation on gundum:

mmm I've met gundum with Amuro when I was helping gundum complete his Maiz FH dungeon. I was not really able to observe him properly during the run, so I may need to look at him again.

Looking at his application however, at level 99, he may find it difficult to fit in with other members, since he may feel like the weakest player in the guild, and no one likes feeling the weakest! xD

Also, since he's a pretty new player, his commitment to the game is still undetermined, so his activity may become a concern since he may stop playing without notice.

I'm going to hold my decision of whether to accept gundam or not until I speak to Amuro to know more about him! He says he recommended him to join, so he might have some insight about him! xD

#1 oh thats a good idea!
#3 I see . I wonder if hes anything like you.

And back to the actual guy..... Im not sure that feeling the weakest is a problem. It will depend on the person. But i have some friends that i wouldnt reccomend for Visions. I mean the weak ones. Im not trying to sound offensive but its gunna get really annoying when he asks for help all the time. (on this note make an aplication question of any transformations) If somebody that low of a level asks for help, he is gunna be useless in the dungeon. I mean, im not the strongest in a dungeon either, but at least i can fight. (i just dont prepare too well Owo) It gets to a point where we do all the work for him. I say have him get to paladin before we even consider him. (if he's not paladin already) I was paladin around 130s i think. If hes not a paladin then I say dont waste your time. (that sounds kinda harsh, but its true)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum