View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysticxblade

re: Future Plans

Hi, I have a problem with deciding on something and wish for suggestions on my future goals. I have calculated that I need 1979 aps after the summer until I rank all magic and combat to rank 1.

I made two options for myself; Ok grinding and no grind at all.

The first option requires me to reborn every week with lvl 50 and lvl 15 exploration.

The other option requires me to reborn every week with lvl 30 and lvl 15 exploration.

I did the calculation and it came out like this:

(lvl 50 and lvl 15)= 7 months of aps (requires 371,300 exp every reborn or week)
(lvl 30 and lvl 15)= 10 months of aps (requires 2,958,400 exp every reborn or week)

Those are the two options that I like. Which one should I pick?
The harder one is about ten times more exp per week and requires me to actually grind, while the other one doesn't. But the harder one saves three months of reborns and three months of getting all magic and combat to rank 1.

Money isn't a problem though. I could care less about the money. Most I needa pay is $320.

Its really funny how I find myself trying to get everything to rank 1, except the life skills cuz those are too hard for me.
A year ago, I won't even try getting everything to rank 1 cuz it costs 5k of aps. I thought it will take forever. I guess I"m wrong. Anyways plz give me any suggestions. Every bit will help me in deciding which path to pick.

Thank You for reading this god dam long post .
lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

first of all, you need to take into consideration, training the skills. Can you train your lvl and your skills at the same time?

ok, I have super idea!

320 dollars / 7.7 dollars per bear = 41.558 bears

win???

(butsrsly if money is not a problem just go with 10 months so you can do stuff in real life; like raising bears.)
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

lol Knighty! I see you're planning down to the last AP! xD

mmm well those are good plans! But you know, the choice between the two plans may not really even be that significant because I am sure you will end up with something slightly different than your original plans at the end anyway. You may have more free time on some days and a lot less on other days. You could also level up more than you intended when finishing a dungeon or so. So really, those plans are good guidelines, but they will not be completely reliable and accurate! My suggestion is to just be flexible with your time in mabi, prioritize what is significant in your life right now, and build plans from there! I like that you discipline yourself and plan things diligently, but I am concerned about the impact that these leveling plans will have in your life! =P

Essentially, I cannot suggest a decision for you because I do not know how much your personal life is weighing on you right now. If you have personal problems, or more urgent opportunities in real life, it might be best to prioritize on those instead. Do not feel that you need to commit to mabinogi. Do not feel that you have to stay because of friends. In the end it is just a game, nothing personal. Eventually, everything will have to stop anyway, nothing lasts forever, we will all quit, move on with our lives, and will forget each other...

That is sounding a bit negative now...lol. Sorry, I am only trying to help.

wow, that was alot Cy.
I guess I will chose the easy one, so I can do things outside of grinding. Oh ya, when I put the lvl thing, I mean at least that lvl.
lvl 30 should take only a few hours or maybe less. Then I have the whole week for fun stuff in mabinogi and real life things. Now I feel much better.
Luckiii

Do what Lucky does and Lv to 71 and 16 cuz Lucky isnt rich and has to wait 3 weeks D:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum