View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysticxblade

re: Picture Uploading

Hi, I was thinking if the uploading of pictures can be for more than one, so I don't have to click 200 times to upload all my pictures. Like how u can upload all of ur pictures within ur picture folder. This will also encourage others to upload pictures.
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: Picture Uploading

mmm I wish I can do that too. I had to upload each picture one by one! xD

The site also has a limited space for files, which will run out soon, so we cannot keep putting images in the gallery unless we upgrade the site or use a 3rd party service that is external from the site.

Upgrading the site is a good idea, but it will cost money. My concern is that that if we upgrade the site, will there be people that will use it? How many people will be happy about it? Our guild is still small. Will it be worth the money and time to upgrade?

Anyway, there's no rush! I'm suggesting we can do with this site for awhile, until we're ready for the next upgrade . We will see how to goes and then decide a few months later! Knighty, the poll is an awesome idea to know just how many people want the upgrade!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: