View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: [S. Event] Tarlach Fair!

Forum Image

Hi Visions!

We've been made aware that there is a Tarlach Fair that will be happening in ch 3 Emain Macha on December 16 at 4 PM to 7 PM PST! Basically, every player in Tarlach is invited to participate on this event. The fair will host many different competitive contests that will be happening simultaneously. Contests include: PVP battles, Fastest dungeon runner, Speed Fishing, Relay cooking, Iron Chef, Bard Off, and Gambling minigames! There are a lot of prizes to be won!

Spooklee, Torhu, all of Rayout guild, and most of Celion guild are organizing this event. The main organizer of this event and my contact is Spooklee, you could message him for more information! And if you're interested, you could also ask him how you can help for this event. He is looking for people who can help with this big event, and I'm sure he will greatly appreciate any help people can assist him! xD

More information at http://tarlach.wikidot.com/start

Spooklee told me that the Tarlach Fair was a response to people's frustration with the owl event. Many people were frustrated with Nexon's owl event when players had to wait 4 hours only to get a swimsuit that does not even match their gender. That's very frustrating indeed! So Spooklee decided to organize the Tarlach fair so that players could all get together and party hard! =P

*I couldn't label this as a guild event or a notice because it doesn't directly involve our guild. So... I labeled it as "S. Event" for Special Event! xD

Last edited by Cyril0321 on 2010/01/03 14:53; edited 3 times in total

Sounds like a lot of fun! :D

Oh, Balgus and Torhu told me about this. Sounds like a lot of fun and I might go.

omg i use to be in rayout :D. I was in there until it was completely dead, i didnt abandon it like some others ;< but i eventually had to. Spooklee is back woot :D
lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

Whoever picked the date is mentally retarded. Did it cross anybody elses mind that that is FINALS WEEK!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DOES ANYONE EXPECT ANYBODY ELSE TO BE ONLINE?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

But i would like to go and maybe help it if the date could maybe be moved.

Oh so it appears...

I have a really important presentation for Auburn this week so I've been distracted from exams.

Well I have exams on that Monday to Thursday. Since it's on Wednesday, I only have one exam to study for that night, so I'll probably only watch.

Lol, but you have to learn that some people are too young for exams, they had exams the week before, they just don't have them, or they are just older than that and don't need to take exams anymore.

Still, you gotta realize that most kids ages 14-18 are gunna have exams that week. Hosting a major event like that is not only dumb because of the fact that many kids wont be able to go, it is very rude and incosiderate of those who would like to go back cant.

Ok, so let's say about half or three-fourths of the mabi population are in the ages of 14-18 and they do infact have exams. How many of them hardly even pay attention to their classes or tests anyways? Thinking of this realistically here. And any later, people would have xmas trips or leave to family. Either way, there isn't an exactly good date to have it on.

Last week would have been fine. January 4+ would be fine. Realistically speaking, i'd expect a maximum total of 100 people. Even w/o finals. Im just saying if you want to host a successuful event, you need to choose a time that is most convienent for the masses.

Considering it is a Rayout member hosting it I think its more of a return celebration that grew into a Tarlach event. People who made it or are involved know they are going and thats what matters. I think all of this "inviting Tarlach" isn't for our benefit, but so we can join along.

Council Member

Awarded:

Tarlach fair is tommorow! Don't forget!

I didnt but i still can't go

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: