Legacy Member

re: APPROVED - App Blindshot12 - by Cyril0321

What is your character's name?*
Blindshot12
What is your character's race?
Human
Have you applied to Visions in the past?*
Yes

How long have you been playing mabinogi? Did you have long breaks in between?

Played for 2 years then took 6 year break due to life

Do you plan to take any breaks or having any absences from the game in the near future?:*

As of my knowledge, nope!

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????)*
1479/172   I know I know.. 172 exploration...
List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc)*
R1 Smash R6 Defence R3 CM R1 Range R1 Mag R2 AR R3 Crit
How did you hear about Visions?*
I use to be in Visions.
What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. *
Visions was my only guild
Have you recently applied to other guilds besides Visions? If so, which guilds?*
Nope
What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?*
Visions is my mabi family. So much has changed tho but I still know family. Love you guys<3
How do you think you can assist in Vision's goal of promoting fun?*
well 
Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild?
I'm a friendly player. Always down for a dungeon or anything really. 
Do you understand and accept that Visions' goal is to promote fun in the Mabinogi community? That members of the guild are responsible to contribute, put forth a strong effort, and remain loyal to Visions' goal?*
Yes

Have you read about the recruitment process on the main page?*

yes

Have you read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on your application as thoroughly as possible? Your application can be auto-declined for not providing enough information to answer all questions. *
Yes

Have you proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit your application? It is difficult to accept an application that is written in a way that can not be read clearly. *
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum