View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steel56
Legacy Member

re: APPROVED - App: Steel56 - by Cyril0321

Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application. 

What is your character's name?: 

Steel56

What is your character's race?: 

Human 

Have you applied to Visions in the past?: 

Yes

How long have you been playing mabinogi? Did you have long breaks in between?: 

About 7-8 years. A few long breaks most of them have been more recent.

Are you usally online on weekdays? Weekends? Or all week usually? At night? Or in the morning? Do you plan to take any breaks or having any absences from the game in the near future?:: 

It is usually hit and miss with me. Most of my playtime however is on weekends or late in the day during the week.

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????): 

5424 / 1053

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc): 

Grandmaster Mage, Master warrior, (soon to be) Master Alchemist, and Wise APothecary are the ones that are most common for me.

Also have rank 3 magic craft and working towards r1/master slowly.

How did you hear about Visions?: 

Was a previous member.

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. : 

I've been in a lot over the last few years don't quite remember all the lengths so here is the list:

Member: Blazed, Visions, Soulfilter (deleted), Celticforce

Officer: Hanketsu

Leader: Composure

I've only listed the ones that I remembered there were a few others I believe.

Have you recently applied to other guilds besides Visions? If so, which guilds?: 

No 

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?: 

Always have had fun in Visions and usually has a pretty fun environment much more active than most guilds.

How do you think you can assist in Vision's goal of promoting fun?: 

I'm willing to help with event ideas when possible or helping collect possible rewards for those guild events.

I also have tendency of trying to host runs for dungeons and SM's when things aren't busy.

Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild? : 

Do you understand and accept that Visions' goal is to promote fun in the Mabinogi community? That members of the guild are responsible to contribute, put forth a strong effort, and remain loyal to Visions' goal?: 

Yes

Have you contacted Cyril0321 or Lucky13?: 

Yes 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum