View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyuubi09
Legacy Member

re: APPROVED - App: Kyuubi9 - by Cyril0321

Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application. 

What is your character's name?: 
Kyuubi9

What is your character's race?: 
Human 

Have you applied to Visions in the past?: 
Yes, was accepted

How long have you been playing mabinogi? Did you have long breaks in between?: 
Since middleschool, I'd estimate around 4-5 years at least. Had a break these past 2 years however

Are you usally online on weekdays? Weekends? Or all week usually? At night? Or in the morning? Do you plan to take any breaks or having any absences from the game in the near future?:: 
Generally speaking due to my job im more of a night time person. I'd say I'd be playing a few nights out of the week, currently trying to wrap up beating a couple other games so not every night for the moment, but could change

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????): 
3048 / 472 

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc): 
Mostly mastered the melee combat skills. Currently working on mastering Ninja skills, r1 Paladin all skills, dabbled in magic and gunner, and also pursuing fighter

How did you hear about Visions?: 
Previous member, Steel56 informed me about the guild getting back on its feet

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. : 
Previous leader of Hanketsu, I wasn't a very good leader at the time but I believe it was several months. Soulfilter was my first for some time. After most inactive I left. Celticforce, the leaders there just didnt seem to pay much attention to many of their members, mostly just a  small group of them. Despite that I did stay for many months since early on it was nice.  Blazed was my most recent, I just felt rather out of place there to be honest. Good people, just didn't feel right. Id say maybe half  a year. Previously I was in this guild and it was probably the highlight of my time in guilds. Everyone helped each other, got close, talked, I enjoyed it. Though eventually I had to move on once things were taking turns for the worst. Indignation by my close friend Steel56 was nice. I stayed in until the very end when we decided that things just weren't going well at all for us. I can't exactly recall the length as it was for quite some time. 

Have you recently applied to other guilds besides Visions? If so, which guilds?: 
No

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?: 
I've always firmly believed in Visions goals. Keeping good fun and adventuring together with friends despite an aging game can really bolster an atmosphere. 

How do you think you can assist in Vision's goal of promoting fun?: 
I'd like to get to know my guildmates and be involved with others. Helping  others out in a time of need, such as providing assitance or information to new or experienced players alike. Keeping a positive atmosphere and just genrally being friendly 

Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild? : 
Content within the last year aside (since I would occasionally log in for a moment to see what was going on), I'm fairly experienced with the game and familiar with how Visions used to operate and its overall goals.

Do you understand and accept that Visions' goal is to promote fun in the Mabinogi community? That members of the guild are responsible to contribute, put forth a strong effort, and remain loyal to Visions' goal?: 
Yes 

Have you contacted Cyril0321 or Lucky13?: 
Yes 

Have you read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on your application as thoroughly as possible? Your application can be auto-declined for not providing enough information to answer all questions. : 
Yes 

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK ON YOUR APPLICATION'S PROGRESS IN THE WEBSITE AFTER YOU SUBMIT. MEMBERS MAY ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION! 

When you are posting replies to your application, do not double post your replies within 48 hours of your last post. Please copy and paste the quotes you are replying to or type @guildMemberName: (stuff). Thank you. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum